SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : the "installed" President of Ukraine....is a "baptist pastor"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re: the "installed" President of Ukraine....is a "baptist pastor"

One must be very careful what comes over the false prophet TV and many magazines. I just read where he is a Jew. I do not believe everything I hear from DC. They hand the newscasters their news. Even the UK admitted it was a US overthrow. But even there I must be careful. Looking for great things from this? Don't. Did you see their new Nazi uniforms after the Coup? Perhaps Chevron needs some gas. Saw their website Chevron Ukraine. Don't be fooled. We live in the days of lying wonders. And they will really take you for a ride if you aren't careful.

2014/3/12 16:02Profile

Re: sister MJ

I hear your heart impassioned plea, one of born of the Holy Spirit, speaking peace.

You know what broke my heart today? reading those articles from CHARISMA magazine, that play right into the lie of "Putin the Aggressor"...and this magazine is a LEADING "Christian" magazine shaping opinion within the North American Evangelical ranks.

here's how sick all the lies have become, when you have "evangelicals", the majority of which cheer led the lies that led us to invade Iraq in 2003, are now joining forces with President Obama, (who also wants war)..Obama, a man who's "popularity" among 'evangelicals' is probably in the single digits.....are all buying the lie....as well as the 535 congressmen and senators.

They WANT war with Putin, because in their soul sick minds, they actually believe a war, will dig out the economy from the looming disaster it faces. THAT is Babylon redux.

and if they think that Putin will fold, they are so deluded. Putin is the child of those who faced, fought, died and took the enormous body blow the Nazi's, or "hitlerites" inflicted on Russia, and as long as the neo Nazi parties of Svoboda, The "Right Direction" are in the electoral mix post NATO/US coup in Ukraine...Putin isn't going to lay down....and they know it.

even more scarier, is don't put it past national leadership, who are now desperate that this madness work, to pull a "false flag" attack, like a cyber attack, or an attack on the electrical grid.....and pin it on the Russians.....and a terrified lights out American populace will scream for relief.

If people want to call that "conspiracy theory"....need I remind everybody that 2013 was the year of false flag operation, designed to turn the American public against the 2nd Amendment and private gun ownership.....the mass shooting in the Colorado theater, the Sandy Hook school shootings, Boston Bombing, etc.....but it didn't work, just like Obamacare didn't work......nothings working, so they are playing their last card.

pray they fold...because IF we pray, "YOUR Will be done, Abba, we might just have to pay for those 50 million infants aborted.

it brings me no pleasure to write this.....and I feel strongly that I am NOT in rebellion to authority....I am speaking the truth as I am led.

2014/3/12 19:40
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

HW---

There is something unsettling in your posts--- not the content but rather the spirit which seems to suggest a state of panic in lieu of resting. There is also the unmistakable wish that something horrible happens to the U.S. that you attempt to hide with language like "i take no pleasure in writing this" or "it is with tears that i write this." It all seems like a bunch of hooey to me and I for one wish you would knock it off. Take it to some loony political forum but please spare us or at least me. My God is big enough to handle Obama and Putin and everything else in the universe for that matter. By the way, your ravings here will not make one hill of beans difference.

Sorry if i have offended but i can only take so much of this nonsense.

2014/3/12 22:50Profile
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

Re: TMK

Brother,
I ask with all gentleness and sadness,
how does your response reflect our Lord's words in John 13:34-35?
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” NASB

How does it reflect our Lord Himself?

If you find Neil's postings so offensive why do you read them?

There are a couple of members whose postings I choose not to read. It's really quite simple. I just skip them. There are others, like Neil and ginnyrose, that I enjoy reading. I don't always agree but I enjoy their perspective.

We know that Jesus is the Lord of lords and King of kings. He is the head over all the rulers of the world ~ including Mr Obama and Mr Putin. He puts kings (rulers) in and He takes them out. (see the book of Daniel if you don't agree.) Both these leaders are in place to do His will for this time. We still need to be like the sons of Issachar and discern the times and seasons. ~ and pray!

So I ask again, dear brother, how does your response reflect our Lord's command and our Lord Himself?
REJOICE!
Mary

2014/3/13 4:25Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Sometimes things need to be spoken plainly.

A few years back I totally stopped listening to radio shows like Rush Limbaugh and the news outlets on TV because I realized the only thing they did for me was to create a lack of peace in my heart and a sense of helplessness.

I would prefer not to see such things on a Christian forum, but of course that is my opinion.

All that being said, I do apologize for not being more tactful in my response. However, I do stand by the essence of what I said.

By the way, I would not mind one iota of anything that Neil or anyone else writes about politics if it is simply written in a right spirit. It is hard to exactly point out what I find troublesome in some of these posts, other than the overall spirit.

Greg, in his incredibly wonderful and gracious way of stating things, has already asked that this type of posting be stopped. Apparently it didn't "take."

Regarding the "time" we are in, we have been in the last days for the last 2000 years. Just check out the language used by the apostles.

2014/3/13 6:37Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by TMK on 2014/3/13 3:37:24

Sometimes things need to be spoken plainly.

A few years back I totally stopped listening to radio shows like Rush Limbaugh and the news outlets on TV because I realized the only thing they did for me was to create a lack of peace in my heart and a sense of helplessness.

I would prefer not to see such things on a Christian forum, but of course that is my opinion.

All that being said, I do apologize for not being more tactful in my response. However, I do stand by the essence of what I said.

By the way, I would not mind one iota of anything that Neil or anyone else writes about politics if it is simply written in a right spirit. It is hard to exactly point out what I find troublesome in some of these posts, other than the overall spirit.

Greg, in his incredibly wonderful and gracious way of stating things, has already asked that this type of posting be stopped. Apparently it didn't "take."

Regarding the "time" we are in, we have been in the last days for the last 2000 years. Just check out the language used by the apostles.

Greetings TMK

I agree sometimes things do need to be said plainly, but never in a non loving manner as was stated by the other poster. I did want to say I appreciate that you saw how unloving your first post to Neil was and apologized to him.

I would like to share with you that often in these types of forums it is difficult to really know the heart of another poster. Sometimes our posts can be misunderstood, I think that is why it was suggested that perhaps you avoid Neil posts since you have stated that his threads upset and bother you, perhaps just not reading them would be the best solution for you both. There are posters here that I too choose not read and avoid and it has helped very well in walking with others on the forum in peace.

As for the news stories Neil has posted, I find them interesting to read.I read them over, I pray about them, and I glean what GOD has for me. As long as Greg keeps the News and Current Events part of the forum up I think more of these kinds of threads will appear. We are living in very difficult times and it is hard not to talk about how rapidly things are happening around us. For myself personally I believe Neil is seeing and hearing things that he feels led in the spirit to share with others. Greg has posted similar news articles about coming economic collapse and I have read threads from our dear brother Blaine about coming persecution and Christians being imprisoned. Both have spoken of our need to prepare our hearts and look to Jesus in these times. I think Neil in his own way is saying the same things.

There are many who post here who are respected brothers and sisters who are seeing the times we are in as being the last days. Greg has said as much on more then one occasion, so has Frank. When I see these men of GOD sharing these things it makes me take notice, it makes me turn to the LORD in prayer knowing that the Holy Spirit is moving.

I do not know if Russia will come to war with the US or not but I do believe at this point anything is possible and surely there is need to pray concerning this situation for our leaders and the leaders of other countries. Surely the heartbreak that Neil expressed can be understood when in times past so many ugly wars have started in similar ways.
I can read his posts and see a deep love for the lost and for Jesus and know his heart is breaking over this. Just as I see it when I read Blaine post for the persecuted, or Franks posts when he is reaching out to the sheep who are slumbering, and Greg's posts when he speaks of a need for repentance and holiness before a righteous GOD.

God bless
maryjane

2014/3/13 8:27Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy