SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : the TRUTH on whats happening in Ukraine today. God help us.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
a-servant

Re:

The economical war already started today:

Obama administration moves to freeze Russian assets

President Obama signed an executive order giving his administration powers to freeze U.S.-based financial assets and property 0f Russian officials responsible for the country's military intervention in Ukraine, the White House announced Thursday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/03/06/obama-administration-moves-to-freeze-russian-assets/

A top Russian lawmaker has revealed he is working on a bill that would freeze the assets of European and American companies operating in Russia in reply to Western economic sanctions.

https://rt.com/politics/russia-asset-freeze-sanctions-897/

this is bad news, nobody is going to win this game, everbody will loose. And again we have to thank Mr. "O" for that nonsense.

2014/3/6 10:01Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

"Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen (the nations), I will be exalted in the earth" (Psalm 46:10).

2014/3/6 10:09Profile

Re:

IMF wants to bail out (own) Ukraine.

The U.S. acts as the IMF's "muscle" around the world.

2014/3/6 10:16
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re: Putin

If you can find the time, reading some of the things Vladimir Putin has written in op-eds in American publications are very insightful. The man has been portrayed as a cruel bully and while this tough complicated world leader may have earned the reputation, his understanding of his own role on the world stage is quite clear.

In one of the pieces- you can find them with Google, he made a stong case for putting up a united front against Islamic Jihad, recognizing this as a common interest for his nation and the West. He is baffled by the incongruity of American foreign policy, and sees this as inexperience run amuck.

Just following this year's State of the Union address when the Syrian crisis was on the front pages, he wrote a piece that mostly dealt with hopes the United Nations efforts might help in a resolution. But he included a small critique of Obama's speech- to give you a little flavor of his writing style here is an excerpt:

"My working and personal relationship with President Obama is marked by growing trust. I appreciate this. I carefully studied his address to the nation on Tuesday. And I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States’ policy is “what makes America different. It’s what makes us exceptional.” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation. There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy. Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal."

Vladimir V. Putin is the president of Russia.

2014/3/6 11:01Profile

Re:

I will just add Sidewalk, that the people of Crimea consider Putin a "great Christian leader".

2014/3/6 11:08
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re: Putin2

Incidentally, maybe we should be careful in needlessly cultivating the man's wrath. I can envision him telling the US that if the scientists at the International Space Station want to come home, they can find their own ride.

Obama's director of NASA declared that their mission is no longer space, but glad handing Muslims for their contributions to human advancement. All of the US space shuttles are decommissioned.

2014/3/6 11:09Profile
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re:

Putin's easy references to God are quite a change from the days of the Soviet empire when atheism was the official doctrine of all the communist leadership. Wonder what happened there??

2014/3/6 11:12Profile

Re: Some more imformation

there's two items I wish to forward to the brethren....and again I say, I do this with great unease, as I do NOT wish to frighten anyone....the first is something that happened today, but its reported from zerohedge.com

(zerohedge has been one of the most reliable alt media sites since the financial implosion of 2008.) I will only paste the beginning of the article and leave the link:

Crimea Parliament "Accelerates Crisis", Votes To Join Russia

---------------------

"While the world is convinced that Putin's Tuesday press conference was an admission of blinking to the west, the reality is anything but that, and hours ago Crimea's parliament voted to join Russia on Thursday and its Moscow-backed government set a referendum within 10 days on the decision in what Reuters said is a "a dramatic escalation of the crisis over the Ukrainian Black Sea peninsula." To be sure, the Crimea - which has an ethnic Russian majority - affiliation to Moscow as opposed to Kiev is well-known, yet still the sudden acceleration of moves to bring Crimea formally under Moscow's rule came as European Union leaders gathered for an emergency summit to seek ways to pressure Russia to back down and accept mediation. And now all Putin has to do is sit back and say the people have spoken and without spilling a drop of blood has effectively split the country in two parts, with the entire east of Ukraine, where pro-Russian sentiment also runs high - sure to follow Crimea. Just as we said from the very beginning."

(rest of the article http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-06/crimea-parliament-accelerates-crisis-votes-join-russia )

the 2nd piece I forward you was written by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, and it is very unsettling to me...this man, who worked at the highest levels of govt in the Reagan administration is not some tin foil behatted wild man.....and on the 3rd of March he wrote a piece entitled

"The end could be nearer than you think — Paul Craig Roberts"

----
EDITED BY MODERATORS: We have removed this part of the article because of the nature of language and accusations as well as conspiracy theory allusions. This we do not promote or want to support on SermonIndex.
-----

2014/3/6 13:00

Re: Some more imformation

Very good article, Neil.

Quote:
Washington tried, but failed, to take Ukraine in 2004 with the Washington-financed “Orange Revolution.” According to Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, since this failure Washington has “invested” $5 billion in Ukraine in order to foment agitation for EU membership for Ukraine. EU membership would open Ukraine to looting by Western bankers and corporations, but Washington’s main goal is to establish US missile bases on Russia’s border with Ukraine and to deprive Russia of its Black Sea naval base and military industries in eastern Ukraine. EU membership for Ukraine means NATO membership.

And they loot countries via the IMF.

The 3 city states that control the world. One is military control (world's policeman) one is economic control and the third is religious control.

Google "Empire of the City" and you'll figure out who they are.

Revelation 18:7
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously,
so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

2014/3/6 15:04
rainydaygirl

Re:

neil your posts are not frightening(well not after i pray about it :) anyway thanks for sharing the links. i feel like you do, that things could be about to happen really fast and so many in this country will be taken completely unaware. prayer is a our best resource and trusting in Him.

rdg

2014/3/6 17:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy