SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : the TRUTH on whats happening in Ukraine today. God help us.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

the TRUTH on whats happening in Ukraine today. God help us.

Saints, my brothers and sisters,
I realize this is a secular item to post, which I do with trepidation.

However, I simply must. this is a VERY COHERENT radio briefing from Dr. Paul Craig Roberts who served under President Reagan...he's a good man, I THINK he's a follower of Jesus.

two things, I had to post this, after watching and reading everything in this current global crisis, I have to tell you, we, America has set the world on fire....God help us....and what you read in the main stream press is a bunch of omission and half truths.

also, for the last 8 months I've been grieving....to where I would be weeping , praying.....knowing in the Holy Spirit, SOMETHING Is coming, SOMETHING is wrong....we've arrived at that time.

here's the audio file....I hope you don't mind brother Greg....it will give saints prayer points......and TRUTH

http://bit.ly/1hKbbp7

2014/3/4 17:45
rainydaygirl

Re: the TRUTH on whats happening in Ukraine today. God help us.

listened to it and was surprised to hear some of these things. the news is not saying anything about any of this. do you think as this man has said is possible that nuclear war could be the result? it almost sounds like Putin is in the right in all of this unless i am misunderstanding.

rdg

2014/3/4 19:16Profile
a-servant

Re:

Excellent analysis.

Neo-nazis always support neo-nazis, the offical propaganda
is just show business. Clever to reverse the logic in the
western media and call everyone in the Russian gov. "liars"
in reality they will not accept Ukraine to become part of the
EU and another close to home front for American missile bases.

Listen to this, excellent joke by Kerry:
"One doesn't invade another country on phony pretext"

the most hilarious thing I've read this year, so far, and what
arrogance and stupidity, introducing chaos to the whole world
in a long list of invasions of foreign countries on phony pretexts.

Listen also to trunews todays radio program, it's along
the same lines as the above program before Mark Biltz comes on.
Rick does not hold back and calls it what it is. Listen and learn.

That's the beginning of the confrontation between America and
Russia. It just got real. And it will end eventually with the
American accent of speaking english not to be heard on the
airwaves anymore. The sooner we will understand that, the earlier
we will get moving to other places, Americans will be homeless
on this earth and refugees. Soon we all will understand what
this means in actual reality to be a sojourner on this dying planet.

2014/3/4 19:22Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: the TRUTH on whats happening in Ukraine today. God help us.

Here is an article supporting this audio on Russian citizenship....

Published on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 by Common Dreams

What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine

https://www.commondreams.org/view/2014/03/04-0

2014/3/4 19:46Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
by a-servant..Listen also to trunews today's radio program, it's along the same lines as the above program before Mark Biltz comes on.Rick does not hold back and calls it what it is. Listen and learn.

Love True News! Listen to it every night before bed, "sometimes" Rick gets a little overly dramatic, but that's ok, I still enjoy it.

2014/3/4 19:51Profile

"Rainy" my sister

Quote:
listened to it and was surprised to hear some of these things. the news is not saying anything about any of this. do you think as this man has said is possible that nuclear war could be the result? it almost sounds like Putin is in the right in all of this unless i am misunderstanding.

Rainy, i'm a true red white and blue patriotic...i'm not some grind my country down freak, when I was 17, I was in the Navy, and at 18, had a top secret code word clearance, and read, wrote and spoke Korean....because I thought it was my duty to defend my nation.

Paul Roberts the man you listened to, served at the highest levels of power at the White House during President Reagans term, he predicted the Soviet union would fall, with a paper he wrote in the early 70's....he's not some nut...in fact what he wrote today, I couldn't put up here.

Putin is in the right, he is defending his people....but he hasn't been reckless...calculated moves, to leave him room to negotiate with the EU, and the moderate Ukrainian opposition.

But he will never allow the Svoboda, the neo-nazi's to head up a new Ukrainian govt.....and the sad thing...we, Americans set this all in motion, by messing in Ukrainian politics, supporting the moderates......so inept we were, never considering their might be another political party, who had no qualms about bashing heads in, shooting people, starting fires, and that was the neo Nazi's the Svoboda...and the "Right Sector"....and theres another 3 or 4 more Nazi gangs involved.

my maternal great great grandmother was a young Ukrainian Jewish widow in the 1880's, a baker with four girls....and the "Svoboda" types even back then made life for Jews in Ukraine,a living hell, killing raping beating. So my great great mother dreamed and worked hard, and one by one shipped all four girls to a magical place called America...I don't know if they were observant Jews, but they were Jews and i'm sure that dear woman trusted God....and now this.

and now this. i'm heartbroken. I watched Putin, we look Sooomewhat similar, meaning you can see we come from the same area.....and I have a very good "bovine scat" meter (scuse my language) God gave me a Gift, I can look at you, listen to you, read you and KNOW, if you are telling TRUTH...or not.

Putin was telling the truth.....then I watched Kerry, then Obama, and they were lying.

Putin will NEVER allow these neo-Nazi's to seize power, or even RUN for election......and Paul Roberts, who is very highly placed wrote this....he believes the neo cons, (and some of them are dems) have gone insane, that they believe a nuclear war is "winnable"...those were his words.

I know 'war-fighting' well.....in nuclear war fighting the word "win" isn't even USED....they use the word "prevail", meaning who suffered the least million killed.

this is demonic, and I ask myself, has our nation fallen so bad and so tightly into satan's grip?

please forgive me, if I frightened you. I would rather tell you what God revealed to me to be the truth...and remember what dear Jesus aid to us..."Don't be frightened, just believe"

Shalom tzadik, Yonatan (neil)

2014/3/4 21:43

Re: "Rainy" my sister

Interview 829 – Paul Craig Roberts Connects the Dots on the Ukrainian Revolution

http://www.corbettreport.com/mp3/2014-02-25%20Paul%20Craig%20Roberts.mp3

http://www.corbettreport.com/interview-829-paul-craig-roberts-connects-the-dots-on-the-ukrainian-revolution/

2014/3/5 1:26

Re:

Quote:
Neo-nazis always support neo-nazis, the official propaganda
is just show business. Clever to reverse the logic in the
western media and call everyone in the Russian gov. "liars"
in reality they will not accept Ukraine to become part of the
EU and another close to home front for American missile bases

It is a shame that things have come to this in Europe. Nazism has once again been on the rise in Europe since the 1970's. In Greece last summer the Golden Dawn held political press conferences where they forced journalists to stand whilst their man entered the room, on threat of physical violence. Even in my own country Nazism has been slowly forming in the shadows. I suppose if most sane people were to be asked what to choose between The US free political model or European Fascism most would choose the US Imperialist free market 'do as thou wilt' model of governance. As you say though the last number of years have proven somewhat disastrous for the US in terms of its relations with the world.

It does make one wonder how it will all end. I am glad I have no interest in politics and making political direction. I fear that I would be an ardent Fascist if I were. But then I am honest about the nature of my flesh.

2014/3/5 1:52

Re:

I just listened to the Paul Craig Roberts interview. I have to admit I was mistaken. All this time I have been thinking that Putin was the aggressor. We have been led to believe that the Russian invasion was a militaristic attempt to stomp out a fledgling democracy. When in actuality the Russian intervention appears to be a response to protect Russian interest in the Ukraine.

Honestly I should have known better. I should have seen this has that ear marks of Washington. Can anyone believe the lies that come out of the White House and Foggy Bottom.

Does anyone remember Egyotr? Several million Egyptians took to the streets begging the military to intervene and put a stop to the Islamic agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood. Yet Washington reported this as a military takeover of a democratically elected government. Ignoring the fact that this government was pushing Egypt into an Islamic caliphate. This was never reported by the liberal media.

Does anyone remember Syria?  The Presidentis is arming so called moderate rebel forces to overthrow Assad. When in actuality these rebels with ties to al Qaeda have used these weapons the massacre Christians and others who did not agree with their agenda. Again the ear marks of Washington.

Thus it is not surprising that the Ukrainian situation has your marks of this administration. The danger here is indeed we could be led into a confrontation with Russia itself. In which case we may be coming to the brink of something we cannot walk away from.

Again prayer is critically needed.

Blaine Scogin

2014/3/5 5:43
rainydaygirl

Re: "Rainy" my sister

thank you neil for posting back to me. i had no idea that this was happening. the links are very interesting and enlightening. of course i am not surprised that those in washington have not been forth right and honest in these events. it would seem that our country is in the position of supporting a group of neo-Nazi in coming against Russia in this. how sad and how far have we sunk that those in power could ever think it ok to support such hate is truly frightening. on a side note looking around at the American public, people seem more interested in the awards shows, hollywood, and what is the newest flavor of the month. its not surprising with so many that have been dumbed down that our government can and will lie to them and it be eaten up with out question.

thanks for the posts. i do agree looking to Jesus and trusting in Him knowing that is our only real and true salvation.

rdg

2014/3/5 7:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy