SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Brave German Woman Rebukes Islam's Lies

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: Brave German Woman Rebukes Islam's Lies

Extremely brave women! I agree we need to learn to stand up for our Lord and defend our faith.
But allow me to look a bit deeper into the situation.

Jeremiah 14:19 Have You completely rejected Judah? Or have You loathed Zion? Why have You stricken us so that we are beyond healing? We waited for peace, but nothing good came; And for a time of healing, but behold, terror! 20 LORD, we confess our wickedness and that of our ancestors, too. We all have sinned against you.

Daniel 9:4 I prayed to the LORD my God and confessed and said, "Alas, O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and lovingkindness for those who love Him and keep His commandments, 5we have sinned, committed iniquity, acted wickedly and rebelled, even turning aside from Your commandments and ordinances. 6"Moreover, we have not listened to Your servants the prophets, who spoke in Your name to our kings, our princes, our fathers and all the people of the land.…

The key problem is that we have sinned against God and we should call for repentance and pray for Revival.
Paul Washer once said that we failed to Evangelise the Muslim nations. Now they come after us.

In Christchurch , New Zealand, we had a major earthquake 3 years ago. The hardest thing for me was that i never heard the word "Repentance" during this difficult time.

In the meantime same-sex marriages are now legal in this country! Can you imagine what's ahead of us! So we need to prepare ourselves for those difficult times ahead and for the Victory we ultimately have in Jesus our Lord! Blessings! Markus

2014/2/8 0:41

Re:

I wholeheartedly agree, Markus.

Difficult times are indeed ahead. Alas, historically and Biblically, it is the "medicine" that a Fallen Away Church needs.

"As many as I love I rebuke and chasten". Rev 3:19

His chastening will not be a "slap on the hand".

I don't say this with any kind of glee but with much sorrow.

I know what the rebuke and chastening of the Lord is like.

Let me just say this:

Hebrews 10:29-39
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.

34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

2014/2/8 1:03
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re: Brave German Woman Rebukes Islam's Lies

What an example of a brave-hearted woman of God! May God raise up more men and women of God with such holy boldness in these days!

2014/2/8 19:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy