SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need of prayer again

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

hey guys i dont mean to respond to others on here i hope to do that later, but i was doing somewhat better and then this oppression from the devil has come again please continue to keep me in prayer, i am fighting myself in prayer and i am trying to be strong, your prayers our deeply appreciated.

2014/2/25 10:37

Re:

I need prayer again today i been feeling strongly oppressed again. Also have been realizing that their is something wrong with my heart and sin in it or the devil must be really messing with my thoughts towards other people. I just dont think i have any love in my heart towards other people and i feel very selfish and i dont want to be like this. Their our have been times where i do care for others and love them, but then it seems to fade away. Years ago i had a love for people and now its like that love completey left me and i filled with evil thoughts towards people and almost forcing myself to pray and care about them because i know its the right thing to do and deep down i want but, its like that love has been leaving me. But, anyways your prayers our needed for me in everyway i want to be delivered. Your brother in Christ John

2014/3/20 12:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy