SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Tech question

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dohzman

Tech question

I know it was posted somewhere here before so I just need directed to that post. Looking for the links to software used to import cassettes into the comp to make them into audio and mp3 s and also the best process for importing through my sound card. Going to take some of my class tapes from trinity b/c and place them on ipod. Thanks guys. Bro. Daryl

2005/4/4 11:04Profile

Re: Tech question

The very best and easy software is from www.polderbits.com, you can download the evaluation for 14 days after that you'll have to pay for it.

I used to download used for 14 days, then reformmated my drive, installed it again, and used it for another 14. Those were the good old days. LOL.

I finally just bought it and I am glad that I did, and then I burned the software and the key on a disk.

But it really is worth buying, they contact you to upgrade when a new version comes available and get you to try beta versions. I enjoyed the beta version of removing crackling sounds off old LP's.

Worth looking into, as I said, it's very easy to use and stable.

Karl

2005/4/4 13:51
dohzman

Re: THANK YOU

I downloaded the program and installed it , now hopefully I'll be able to try it out yet this week, I'm pretty starpped for time. Thx for the direction. God Bless Bro. Daryl

2005/4/5 18:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy