SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Obama's NSA Speech: You Have No Privacy in Your Data

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Obama's NSA Speech: You Have No Privacy in Your Data

President Obama delivered a wordy and categorical defense of NSA warrantless snooping on Americans' data privacy January 17 in a speech at the Justice Department, reiterating the longtime executive branch view that Americans have no reasonable expectation of privacy in any electronic transaction.

Though the NSA (and DEA) vacuums up every piece of Americans' data — telephone records, Internet traffic, GPS locating points, and other data — without a warrant as required by the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, Obama claimed that “the men and women of the intelligence community, including the NSA, consistently follow protocols designed to protect the privacy of ordinary people.” ...

read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/17431-obama-s-nsa-speech-you-have-no-privacy-in-your-data

2014/1/20 11:41Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Obama's NSA Speech: You Have No Privacy in Your Data

I totally understand why this is happening, the government has lost the trust of the majority of the American citizens.

2014/1/20 11:45Profile

Re:

They don't trust the American citizen not because the citizens are not trustworthy, but because they are not.

Yes, American citizens have become the enemy and their (government's) eye has been taken off the real enemies (that's why Boston Bombing happened).

What we have here is a leader who has become paranoid because of his own political decisions and policies. He knows the majority don't like him trumping the Constitution (laws of the land) so he has to employ the IRS and NSA to spy on Americans in order to get every advantage he can on them.

And he thinks he is not popular because of his race (he is half white), but he is living in delusion because he is not popular because of his lawlessness, nothing to do with his race.

There is nothing about race involved. Many conservatives would love to see Ben Carson as President so the Prez' latest race baiting (can you believe a President is doing this), is a feeble attempt to blameshift his low poll numbers. There is no truth in him.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-19/obama-says-racial-animus-may-soften-support-new-yorker-reports.html

2014/1/20 18:30

true irony

do any of you men, REALLY believe President Obama is the first post war President to play fast and loose with the Constitution?

do you really believe that a certain agency just started collecting massive amounts of data, post 2008? first hand knowledge, this has going since the late 70's, just under a different "name", and less advanced technology.FACT.

and just-in, you refer to Obama's "lawlessness" or that there is no truth in him.....I don't argue with that, but the implication would be that, Bush 43, Bush 41, Clinton, Nixon, Johnson and even the now deified Reagan were paragons of truth, lawfulness, and hewed to the Law and Letter of the Constitution, is just not historical fact.

I could write reams and reams of incidents where American Presidents , post war, have been responsible for the deaths of millions world wide...where they have been responsible for subverting the wills of other nations in their polities and election processes.

IF, we EVER were a "righteous" nation, that ended the moment the bomb bay doors opened on the Enola Gay, and Hiroshima was subjected to nuclear attack.

We did NOT have to nuke that city, this meme of saving "one million US casualties" is a lie. As early as Feb/Mar, via the Swiss, the Japanese were indicating surrender, provided ONE condition, which we later assented to, as that was to keep the Emperor. But we WANTED to use that weapon, to show the Soviets, WE ARE the "Superpower".

"Superpower"...think about that word...."WE ARE THE SUPERPOWER", if that isn't a slap in the Face of God I don't know what is, its stinks of "Babylon", and invites the Furious Anger of a Holy God....

prior to Obama, all so called "conservatives"....were "hawks"....ANYTHING the military wanted...done. Now Obama has done the same thing, and everybodies hair catches on fire.

in the build up to this war in Iraq, circa 2002, which was built on a foundation of lies, every "conservative" and a large part of "evangelicals"...hoorahed this nation into a war costing trillions of treasure and millions of lives......and people think God will let that "slide"?.....without a CRUSHING AND BREAKING of the offending nation, a nation of lies?

The WHOLE WORLD is aflame right now, conflicts, war, murder, mayhem...global...and where did the "church in America" fit in?....where was the witness of Messiah?....with all of the phony ten shekel and a shirt media priest whores, braying on the global airwaves?

and we wonder why everything in the "church" is so OFF these days....Ravens love dead, stinking meat....a dove (the Spirit) will go near nothing unclean.

I am no where NEAR "perfect"...banish that thought, but I know what God meant when he said to me a few years back:

"FLEE BABYLON!".....flee it in your heart, soul spirit and mind.

don't be tricked by the devil into this phony "conservative/liberal", "right/left", "dem/republican" scripted play old sluefoot has his minions foisting on the humble Blood Bought saints of God.....and remember what Jesus said:

"Everyone will be salted with fire".

I love Jesus with all the passion in my heart and soul, out of all the tribe of my flesh, the Jews, He actually chose ME....He came to me in my hour of darkness and revealed Himself TO me and IN me.

There is no going back, My Messiah FREED me from the fear of death, He circumcised my heart, and blazoned it with Love, His Love, so that I can love impossibly and recklessly...all. Holy of Holies, there is None but You.

2014/1/20 20:29

Re: true irony

The Liberal Democrats have easily spent the last 100 years eroding the laws. It's just that Obama does not have that kind of patience and is going hog wild.

Now, talking about current events in our nation does not mean we have not fled Babylon.

Yes, either party will take advantage wherever they can, but one party is really having a hi-ho time of it.

We're not as ignorant as you think.

See what I mean? Hog wild, bro, hog wild.
Gov. Cuomo: Pro-life people not welcome in New York
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/20/governor-andrew-cuomo-pro-life-people-not-welcome-in-new-york/

2014/1/20 21:25
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: true irony

Nice rant Neil. When a leader has personally got involved and changed the morals of a country, as Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama)has,south is the only direction we can go. We have a complete fraud sitting in the Office of the President,clearly the most corrupt, inexperienced,and ignorant President in the history of the United States who's only quality, is that he can lie with a straight face.Barry Soetoro is as much of a fraud as Bernie Madoff and his house of cards will soon fall down.

2014/1/21 9:16Profile

thank you for that

loving compliment, Bill.

Quote:
Nice rant Neil.

remember it, next time you sit in church singing, "Christ, I adore thee".

you men really don't have any idea of the fire that will engulf us all, do you?

2014/1/21 10:09

'just-in"

never did I say this, or imply it:

Quote:
We're not as ignorant as you think.

I never said that, what I do say is that you are laboring under a powerful delusion crafted in the anvils of hell, especially when I read this sentence of yours:
Quote:
The Liberal Democrats have easily spent the last 100 years eroding the laws.

all by their lonesome, huh? and conservative Republicans have been the flinty faced paragons of national virtue?

the fact is they are really both the same, but when you gaze at trees, you cant see the forest.

both worship one god, money, and its "fist", which is power, not REAL Power, which belongs to God, but idolatorous babylonic power, which is full of the devil, lies, murder and devouring.

so when eat Babylon, you become Babylon

Why do you think it is Jesus said" My flesh is true food"?

2014/1/21 10:24
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: 'just-in"

The point of the thread was not to discuss politics but that all 100% possibly of data transfer in the USA is recorded. This speaks of coming perscution and control of people.

We are locking this thread.

2014/1/21 10:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy