SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Topic deleted

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Topic deleted

This thread has been deleted for the sake of the Kingdom of God.

Karl

2005/4/2 14:38
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Topic deleted

Quote:
This thread has been deleted for the sake of the Kingdom of God.

Brother Karl, I know your intentions are good but I do want people NOT to delete thread posts especially if its an start of an large thread.

I am afraid I am going to have to take away the priviledge of deleting posts and also even editing them for this reason. It is sad that because the actions of a few people many have to lose out.

The deleting feature is good for when you post an duplicate post by accident, and the editing feature is great for correcting spelling, etc.. but I am afriad I will have to take these features out so only moderators and administrators can change content.

2005/4/2 20:10Profile

Re: Gregory don't delete the delete

Greg

The thread that I started had no replies.

But I would rather you cancel my membership and keep this feature as I do not want to be the cause of this deletion feature that many might need to use sometime down the road.

I am only one person, losing me against thousands is no great loss.

I ask that you reconsider Brother.

I am truly sorry for my actions.

Sincerely

Karl

2005/4/2 22:50
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
But I would rather you cancel my membership and keep this feature as I do not want to be the cause of this deletion feature that many might need to use sometime down the road.

Brother these actions that I am talking about doing are not because of you at all but rather a growing realization that this feature can be abused. I think the ability to [b]delete[/b] posts will be something that I will have to fursure impliment ASAP. As for the editing feature that is something that I will have to think about more and pray about, there is so much benefit in having it in place. I might establish a way to make certain accounts to not have that privilidge if it is abused.

I am sorry about jumping on you and appearing to displine or speak against you. There has just been quite abit of these things happening recently and can add to the immediate fustration of myself or moderators. Please forgive me for that, you are a dear brother and I am encouraged and happy that you are on the site and spending time to share your heart.

I do hope you can overlook this and consider spending time on SI, even though it might take more time to be careful in your posts as you mentioned in another thread.

2005/4/3 0:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy