SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer needed for daughter

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lee500

Prayer needed for daughter

My daughter needs prayer badly. She attacked me this morning. I tried to get her to take her medicine and she attacked me. She threw a foot stool at me, she pulled my hair and started hitting me. She also threw carpet powder all in my face. I told her that she needs to go back to the mental facility. She's been acting out since the end of September and she refuses to take her medicine. A couple of days ago, she text my 15yr old niece while she was at school and said some profound things to her, my niece was so shook up that she had to leave school early. She also called her dad's girlfriend and cursed her out. She went outside of my apartment building and she broke up light fixtures. I found out she did that because the association manager was outside and told me someone had a rage. She even broke the fire extinguisher. She came in the house and threw my brass lamp out on the patio and broke the lamp shade. I can't take this anymore. I've tried to help her, I've prayed and I've prayed. Last month she kicked my bedroom door in. Those particular doors cost $500 dollars. I don't have that type of money. She even kicked in my lien closet door. Solid wood door that I'm going to have to pay for. She's out of her mind. She says delusional things. She's been doing this for years and I've had enough. She needs that medicine. I don't care what the side effects is. If she doesn't take that medicine she's going to really hurt someone or she's going to hurt herself. I've prayed and I've prayed. I even tried to take her off the medicine and it didn't help. I'm convinced that she has mental illness. Her ways is similar to her dad's ways. He use to destroy my house too. I'm afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that she'll try to kill me. I told her that I was going to call the authorities today because this has been going on for too long now. She's herself when she's on the medication. She has caused me nothing but stress over the 7yrs. I can't do this anymore. Please keep her in your prayers and me too... God bless you all.

2013/12/13 8:58Profile
KPYee

Re: Prayer needed for daughter

Very sad to read the problems confronting you with your daughter .I will definitely pray for her . And also for the Almighty to protect and comfort you

2013/12/13 17:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy