SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crucified

prayer request

I desperately desire a full revelation of our co-crucifixion with the Lord. I deeply want to serve the Lord fully.

2005/3/31 10:46Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re: prayer request

Will we pray for you. Focus on Jesus and His life. Read it and read it and let it sink into your soul. He is the way, the truth and the life! Follow him... from temptation to crucifixion, He is the ultimate example. Follow Him.

God bless, pilgrim

2005/3/31 12:28Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

I pray to the father who is in heaven, who knows mens hearts. He it is that can do what we are unable to do by his power for his glory, Father we ask for your hand to reach out with ours and touch your child that you have called to be your owen. we thank you father that you have listen to our cry for mercy and grace in Jesus name amen

2005/3/31 12:39Profile
Heavenlyman

Australia

[i][size=xx-small]I desperately desire a full revelation of our co-crucifixion with the Lord as shown in Rom 6 as I believe this is my only hope for deliverance from an effeminate and perverse spirit. A perverted, bisexual spirit entered my life when I was abused at the age of 10 and later when I dabbled in the activities myself before I knew the Lord. I deeply want to serve the Lord fully but I cannot seem to find a true place of repentance![/size][/i]

In 2Timothy 2:21-22
21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work. 22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace [b][size=medium]with those who call [/size][/b]on the Lord out of pure heart.
... 25 if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against powers, against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

Isaiah 55:6-7 Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.Let the wicked forsake his ways and unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on Him; And our God, for He will aboundantly pardon.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that every evil and effeminate and perverse spirit be bound and His ministring Angel be on guard to protect you in any temptation until the day of your salvation.

Isaiah 54: 4 Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.
I pray this passage of the Holy bible for you, and over you. Ephesians 3:14-21... i would not type it here due of the length of the message, but please read it and ask God to open your spiritual eyes to understand this. And your heart be open to recieve it.

2005/4/3 9:47Profile
Heavenlyman

Australia

Re: Prayer Request

Hello all,

I had no idea where can i put this prayer request but ... anyway just put a request here for prayer please if possible prayer for my Intstructor at the college and for her family most of all pray for her daughter she is suffering a brain tumor, that she could die anytime. But i know with the fervent prayer of the saints and through God's mercy, He is able to do a miracle to this family.
Please pray for them my brother and sister in Christ. Her name is Michele Marsh and her daughter is Jessica Marsh, her husband left them few months ago.

In Jesus name we stand in unity of prayer.
Thank you so much for considering this request.

Yours in Christ Jesus,
Claudette

2005/4/20 2:12Profile

I have a prayer request.

I have a roaming Mole or Rat or a supersize mouse in the house. I can't sleep when something is gnawing on the wood or something of that sort. Last night while on the computer, it ran across my feet and shivers just ran thru me, and it was no anointing I can tell you right now. If it was, I'd preached that thing back into the hole it came out of. I am going to have to sleep in another part of the house until it eats the poision, a measure I don't like to do, after all they are just looking for something to eat or gnaw on.

Groan

2005/4/27 21:19
dohzman

Doors

Sometimes overcoming sins is as easy as asking Jesus to answer the door everytime sin comes knocking. How does sin knock? Often through our senses and our minds. So turn your attention to Jesus and address Him personally at the point of the temptation asking for His Help and watch what happens. My prayers will be with you. Bro. Daryl

2005/4/27 22:01Profile

hi been in same kind of boat ... the lord will show you the way ... i will pray for you x x ;-)

2005/5/9 9:47
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Quote:

crucified wrote:
I desperately desire a full revelation of our co-crucifixion with the Lord
I deeply want to serve the Lord fully but I cannot seem to find a true place of repentance!

May I recomend Art Katz' [url="https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=3278"]And They Crucified Him[/url]? I warn you, it will be hard to handle life after hearing, but the cross is a little hard to handle:-). Will be praying for you.

2005/5/12 10:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy