SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Terry Schiavo Dies

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
Your spouse will determine your fate.

Another reason to be very careful and prayerful about who you marry!! LOL

Krispy

2005/3/31 11:29

Re:

Quote:
For all our finger pointing I can't help but believe that the culpability for all this lies with the church.

I agree... to a point. I dont think we can blame the church completely for all our social ills. Man is depraved, and we can not force our fellow men to follow God. Having said that, a lukewarm church is of no effect... and thats what the church in America has become.

I firmly believe if the church truly followed the Word of God... we could wipe out our welfare system. The church is not feeding the poor. It is building bigger and bigger palaces.

Krispy

2005/3/31 11:33
Angyl

Re:

Agree with the last post fully, but I came back here to point out that I noticed that Michael denied Terri's parents the right to be in the room when she died.

That's pretty bad, right there...

2005/3/31 11:40Profile

Re:

Quote:
Agree with the last post fully, but I came back here to point out that I noticed that Michael denied Terri's parents the right to be in the room when she died.

And thats why I dont trust him, or anything he says.

Krispy

2005/3/31 12:04

Re: All too true Krispy

Quote:
Another reason to be very careful and prayerful about who you marry!! LOL

Ohhhhhhhhhhh so true, that was quite a crunch, Krispy!!

2005/3/31 12:34
Angyl

Re:

I don't know whether to laugh or groan over that...

2005/3/31 12:45Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
It's official... our court system committed murder.

Today will be as historical as when the wicked Roe-vs-Wade decision came down in the early 1970's.

Father, forgive them... for they know not what they do.

Judgement on America is not far off.

2005/3/31 13:00Profile
dixierain

Louisiana, U.S.A.

Re: Terry Schiavo Dies

I agree - this was murder. I have strong doubts that Terri ever discussed being in a vegetative state with her husband. If he cared so much about her "wishes", why did he wait until he shacked up with another woman before he even brought it up? Why didn't he divorce Terri? The answer is simple - money. If he truly cared about her, he would have been by her bedside instead of living in sin with another woman and would have allowed Terri to undergo therapy so she could have lived a more enjoyable life.

I am hopeful that she is with her Lord and if so, then she will never feel pain again. God bless her soul!

(I've been away from the forum a while. Some of you may remember me. I've had a bad few months which involved a divorce and custody battle. I kept my faith that the Lord would see me through, and He did. Now I'm back. :-) )

2005/3/31 19:05Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

Quote:
I agree - this was murder. I have strong doubts that Terri ever discussed being in a vegetative state with her husband. If he cared so much about her "wishes", why did he wait until he shacked up with another woman before he even brought it up? Why didn't he divorce Terri? The answer is simple - money. If he truly cared about her, he would have been by her bedside instead of living in sin with another woman and would have allowed Terri to undergo therapy so she could have lived a more enjoyable life.

Well if she didn't discuss what to do if she wound up in a vegetative state with Mike and Mike allowed this then God will judge accoridingly. I am leary of the "concern" of various people in legislature getting wound up about this toward the end. These are the same people who write the laws, they could have had an ammendment when Mr Schaivo started another family which said that he forfeits his rights as husband to make such decisions and those rights then go to the next of kin. That should have been done ages ago.

Anyway god is not asleep at the wheel, He has seen all this and will judge accordingly.

2005/3/31 19:20Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

hey yu know I heard that some other people died in that same hospice yesterday and today and some of the families didn't get to be with their loved one because of all the madness outside. anyone heard about this or can back it up?

2005/3/31 19:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy