SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Zac Poonen, Wow!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Zac Poonen, Wow!!!

I want to thank the person who wrote in stating the upcoming Zac Poonen conference because that sparked an interests to hear this great man.

I have never heard of him before and I never heard a message that he preached.

So I downloaded a timely message entitled, "The Loving Father". This message blew me away.

I highly recommend this message, I wept all the way thru it.

Karl

2005/3/30 22:05
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Zac Poonen, Wow!!!

Yes, I discovered Zac Poonen a while back through SI and what a blessing! This guy is one of the best teachers of God's word that I have heard.

Greg has many sermons from him that are here for download on SI. I've listened to maybe 25-30 of his sermons so far and of what I have heard I can highly recommend 'The Real Jesus' series and also the "Laws of the Spiritual Life' series, great stuff!

In Christ,

Ron

2005/3/30 23:20Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Zac Poonen

Will second those thoughts and add an emphasis to "The Real Jesus" series [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=157]Zac Poonen[/url]

A wonderful man of God from India, Zac has a different way of expressing Gods word that is very endearing to these ears.

Thanks for the other recommends brothers.

2005/3/31 7:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Zac Poonen

Quote:
So I downloaded a timely message entitled, "The Loving Father". This message blew me away.

Yes this dear brother is great! the way he can be approached is very down to earth but the things he shares is definetly very heavenly. There are many videos and audios of him on this site! I encourage you delve deep into some of it. There will probably be opportunities to hear him speak in the USA, He is going to be in California this april, I will try and post details, me and another brother from SI are going to hear him forsure.

2005/3/31 17:35Profile
dann

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Re: Zac Poonen, Wow!!!

Directly after Zac's sermons were posted, there was another thread anouncing them.

I gave a listen to one, out of politeness more than anything else - and I was quite surprized and pleased that I had.

Since then I have listened to many of this man's sermons - and all of them have been excellent.

Dan
/\/
\/\

2005/4/1 12:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy