SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Scientific studies: Religious people are less intelligent than atheists

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Scientific studies: Religious people are less intelligent than atheists

In America Rochester's university has been made scientific studies and analysis led by Professor Miron Zuckerman, which claims that religious people are less intelligent than non-believers. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology Review published a summary for this scientific study. When I researched this study, so on my mind arose many thoughts that prove this scientific study as the provocation of atheism in which they show their contempt to the certain group of the people. On my writing, I also bring out some thoughts about the article of Knoxnews.

The whole article is behind the link: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/religiouspeopleandatheists.html

2013/11/15 3:40
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Scientific studies: Religious people are less intelligent than atheists

I didn't read the article because the page took too long to load but any intelligent person worth their salt knows that anybody can get a "scientific study" to say what they want it to say.

God bless,
Lisa

2013/11/15 5:46Profile

Re:

Hmm. Probably the same scientist who believe men evolved from apes. There is some irony here.

Bearmaster.

2013/11/15 8:15

Re:

Hmm. The athiest will say in his intellectual wisdom there is no God. And man evolved from an ape. That is profoundly intelligent.

Bearmaster.

2013/11/15 11:59
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Well...one thing - less intelligent folks have a sense of humor I suspect is missing from those who are educated beyond their intelligence! Sounds boring to me...

Seriously, so many times these 'intelligent scientists' have told us something is bad for you only to come back and reverse their recommendations. I do not consider this very smart even if you have a Ph.D.

Then you have 1Corinthians 1:26-31:

26 For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble;

27 but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,

28 and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are,

29 so that no man may boast before God.

30 But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,

31 so that, just as it is written, “LET HIM WHO BOASTS, BOAST IN THE LORD.”

Yup, the LORD is the only thing one can boast about and be certain 100% of the time. How many scientists can make that claim?

2013/11/15 12:15Profile
makrothumia

Texas

Re:

Someone should send the scientist a note of thanks for confirming what Paul wrote - "Not many were wise when your were called, ... for God has chosen the foolish things to confound the wise."

Good job scientist!

2013/11/15 12:16Profile

Re:

tej 'oHbe' val

vavDaj QeDpIn monkey

Evolutionary scientists speak this language.

http://www.bing.com/translator

2013/11/15 16:31

Re:

Hmm. Dey speakum in unknown tongues.

Bear.

2013/11/15 16:41
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Scientific studies: Religious people are less intelligent than atheists

Psalms 53:1 KJV

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

2013/11/15 18:38Profile
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re: Superrier Intelagunce

Ever notice how those who embrace mental strongholds as their spiritual reality always call it science?

Science has taken a real beating of late, as the strong delusion God has unleashed has the science minded population grappling with information they are completely unprepared to cope with. Real science is falling all over itself with complicated intersecting discovery, and pseudo-science is clamoring for the grants and glory.

It all calls for a peaceful return to Godly wisdom, as wisdom from above is always pure, peaceable, gentle, and open to reason. I am always refreshed by James 3:7.

Who cares, really, if someone's ability to collate data and express rational ideas is exceeded by someone else? I have listened to very intelligent fools, and the wisdom of low information souls whose character is bathed in humility. I will take the latter any day.

2013/11/15 23:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy