SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Cyclone Phailin Philippines, You can help brothers and sisters - World Challenge

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Cyclone Phailin Philippines, You can help brothers and sisters - World Challenge

Dear Friends:

Just a few days ago Typhoon Haiyan brought devastation, destruction, and death to thousands in the Philippines. We grieve with those who have lost loved ones, homes, and are now trying to find hope in the midst of a battered life.

World Challenge has longstanding relationships with many pastors who are present to these very pressing needs. These pastors are able to distribute food, medicine and water to those who have lost all. As Christ’s church we can be the loving hands that bring the hope of Jesus in these difficult circumstances.

Please pray and please give. Should the Lord put on your heart to give through World Challenge, rest assured that 100% of your donation will go directly to these people. To donate, please visit http://worldchallenge.org/donate and select "Typhoon Haiyan Relief" as your gift designation. Thank you for your immediate attention in this crisis.

With you in Christ,
Gary Wilkerson

https://www.worldchallenge.org/donate

2013/11/13 8:18Profile
MaryJane

Re: Cyclone Phailin Philippines, You can help brothers and sisters - World Challenge

Thank you for posting this. I was just thinking on this, this morning and wondering where I might help. The pain and suffering happening in that part of the world is terrible. I have been and will continue to be in prayer for those affected by this devastating storm. When viewing the pictures of the people on the news they look so lost, so weary, truly they need to know JESUS loves them and cares for them so that they might come to know HIM and walk with HIM. I pray out of so much sorrow lives will be changed and given to CHRIST and praise and glory lifted up to HIM.

God bless
mj

2013/11/13 8:33Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re: Cyclone Phailin Philippines, You can help brothers and sisters - World Challenge

I'm from the Philippines, our region (Luzon) is not terribly stricken by the Typhoon, pray for those in Visayas..

Thank you for posting this..

2013/11/14 8:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy