SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Israel stands alone.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Israel stands alone.

I knew America would turn its back on Israel. Just remember what Scripture has to say about such wickedness:
(I am almost certain an Israeli strike has been greenlighted...I would)
-----------------------------------------------------

Israel warns John Kerry over Iranian nuclear deal

Binyamin Netanyahu says Iran is getting 'deal of the century' and Israel would not be bound by any agreement

The Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, has launched a furious tirade against a possible deal struck between the international community and Iran over its nuclear programme, warning that it was "the deal of the century" for the Islamic republic, and that Israel would not be bound by it.

At a meeting with John Kerry at Ben Gurion airport shortly before the US secretary of state took off for talks in Geneva, Netanyahu said: "I understand that the Iranians are walking around very satisfied in Geneva, as well they should be, because they got everything, and paid nothing, they wanted. They wanted relief from sanctions after years of a gruelling sanctions regime. They got that. They are paying nothing because they are not reducing in any way their nuclear enrichment capability.

"So Iran got the deal of the century and the international community got a bad deal. This is a very bad deal. Israel utterly rejects it and what I am saying is shared by many, many in the region whether or not they express it publicly."

In an indication that Israel has not ruled out a military attack on Iran's nuclear facilities, Netanyahu added: "Israel is not obliged by this agreement and Israel will do everything it needs to defend itself, to defend the security of its people."

Kerry, who had been expected to make a statement before boarding his plane, said nothing in response, perhaps in an effort to avoid a diplomatic confrontation.

Israel has been alarmed at the prospect of a diplomatic compromise on the Iranian nuclear issue, warning that the regime could not be trusted, that sanctions must be maintained and that the threat of military action should remain in force.

Under the deal being discussed in Geneva, Iran would limit uranium enrichment in return for an easing of international sanctions.

Relations between Israel and the US have been strained over how to tackle the Iranian nuclear programme. Kerry has met Netanyahu three times this week to discuss Iran and the lack of progress in US-sponsored peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kerry spoke out firmly against Israeli plans to expand settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, saying all settlements were "illegitimate" and further construction was unhelpful to the peace process.

In his airport statement, Netanyahu insisted Israel's security was paramount in the negotiations. "I will never compromise on Israel's security and our vital interests, not in the face of any international pressure. I think the pressure has to be put where it belongs, that is on the Palestinians who refuse to budge. But I think in any case, no amount of pressure will make me or the government of Israel compromise on the basic security and national interests of the state of Israel. The people of Israel know this and they support it, as they should," he said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/08/israel-john-kerry-iranian-nuclear-deal

2013/11/8 8:26

Re: Israel stands alone.

While the Administration has taken away Healthcare from Americans, they have given Nukes to Iran.

Is there any doubt where the Admin's loyalties are.
"Obama has been urging Congress to hold off on more punitive steps to isolate Iran, demanded by Israel, to avoid undermining the fragile diplomatic opening with the Islamic Republic.

But many U.S. lawmakers, including several of Obama's fellow Democrats, believe tough sanctions brought Iran to the negotiating table in the first place and that more are needed to discourage it from diverting enrichment toward bombmaking."

Benjamin Netanyahu said it perfectly:

"Netanyahu warned Kerry and his European counterparts that Iran would be getting "the deal of the century" if they carried out proposals to grant Tehran limited, temporary relief from sanctions in exchange for a partial suspension of, and pledge not to expand, its enrichment of uranium for nuclear fuel.

"Israel utterly rejects it and what I am saying is shared by many in the region, whether or not they express that publicly," Netanyahu told reporters.

"Israel is not obliged by this agreement and Israel will do everything it needs to do to defend itself and the security of its people," he said before meeting Kerry in Jerusalem."

Source: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/israel-rejects-completely-mooted-nuclear-deal-iran-081555128.html

2013/11/8 9:29
a-servant

Re:

Bible prophecy in the making, for the ones that can understand
Daniel, Jeremiah and Ezekiel regarding endtime events.

It's interesting to also note in that regard the wordly element of the
Arab Spring movement that got two setbacks in recent months,
one was that Morsi the radical US educated and installed Pres.
in Egypt was not accepted by the people. Second obstacle,
Putin stopped the Syria takeover by US backed extreme radicals
for the moment.

Now if you read the Pike letter to Manzini again to guess what
could possibly happen next after the temporary defeat in Syria.

Re-activating Iran the other opponent of Israel is what happened.
Watched interviews out of Iran yesterday, they celebrate strategic
victory over "the West" and are concentrating again on Ayatollah
Khomeini's main doctrine of "Israel must collapse.”

Arab Spring movemnet first announced by Secretary Clinton
just before it started was always about Israel and Pike's plan to
"help both sides" to kill each other. At this point in time the US
leadership has lost it's last ounce of credibility. They sold out Israel
and set them up for a very big war. Here is the identifier what this
will lead to:

Jeremiah 51:49  As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall,
so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.

Israel will still exist after the coming war, but the world will not be
the same anymore. The current world power of the "decoy antichrist"
will be outed and will eventually (not immediately in straight succession)
be replaced by the last real antichrist for three and a half years.
He will "declare someone other than himself antichrist" in order
to simulate fulfilment of Bible prophecy and to deceive.

2013/11/10 21:36Profile

"a-servant/just-in"

I hear you both.

I would love to discourse, about this all, as I was the OP on this thread. I only posted the OP, because I was just brimming with fury, then I remember the Word God gave me this year, which was to take my online profile down by 95%, if not more.

I read EVERYTHING, of course God has given me the Divine Luxury to start my day in the Bible, visiting with Him, then i can see whats going on in this world, but i rarely write or say what i feel....i will say this, i am grief-stricken, and i mourn....and i find myself breathing up to the Heavens, "How long O LORD, how long?"

human kind can so cruel, so wanton, so cold, so anti-God, anti-Christ...I've gained a new appreciation of that dear prophet Jeremiah...WHY he wept, and a deeper Appreciation of the shortest verse in the whole Bible, "Jesus wept".

but that potential for cold cruelty?...i have that same sickness in me, we must honest...you see that's what the Body of Messiah REALLY needs more than anything, complete honesty and more tears.....honesty turns into contrition, an AUTHENTIC penitent...and tears? not only turn into blessing, "blessed are those who mourn", but also Joy....he who goes out and sows weeping, will?....reap with laughter, Joy.

excuse my ramblings, i want to say more, but i'll leave it at that.

trim your wicks.

2013/11/11 10:58
Compton

Re: "a-servant/just-in"

Unfortunately we live in a country where individual complicated issues are gathered into two big piles known as the democratic party, and the republican party. As a result, our relationship with Israel has become intertwined with our domestic issues.

The great myth of the US population is that we are a diverse and pluralistic society. Actually, we're just very binary and fickle.

MC

2013/11/11 11:57Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will enter into judgment with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and have divided up my land Joel 3:2

Need I say more?

2013/11/11 13:23Profile
docs

Re: Likely coming division in the church

I'm thinking and have heard reputable men of God express the opinion that already large divisions are going to increase within the church swirling around the meaning of modern Israel's prophetic significance. As world peace continues to increasingly be threatened and hostility against Israel grows, even in the church opinion will be divided. If one is willing to stand with Israel in spite of their present unbelief they may find their most vocal critics coming from within Christendom itself. Maybe even from within their own congregations. The nations are divided over the issue and the intractable "Jewish problem" that accompanies it and meanwhile, as the nations are sifted as to how they stand, it's a growing conviction in many quarters that the Church is going to be tested and sifted also because of the issue. I'm not trying to be a big shot with these words and don't have any prophetic aspirations or anything but I'm probably not saying anything that others have not already sensed.

2013/11/11 19:41Profile

Re: Likely coming division in the church

docs, I know you're not "trying to be a big shot", but your words DO carry heft.

consider this: the worlds intel agencies "say" Israel has "200-300" nuclear weapons, i'm of the opinion, its more in the order of 600-1,000, as well as space borne weapon systems, that the world never seen the likes of. I've heard wisps and whispers of weapons so terrifying, that I wont detail them.

remember where Messiah Jesus says, "everyone will be salted with fire"?

the next time the 'babylonians'....or "Persians" gather against Israel, leadership will have no hesitation to launch.

none.

this weekend I caught a clip from from 60 minutes on the divisions within Israel....you might find it of interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQqOxprjEHQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJPRT069D9w

2013/11/11 20:13
docs

Re: Reply for HezWelling - likely coming division in the church

Who knows who will strike first or when the next conflict will break out? However it goes, it's my opinion that Israel is going to find itself increasingly in disfavor in world opinion. It's been said that even this increasing isolation will be part of the Lord's plan to bring Israel to the end of its own humanistic confidence.

I watched those two videos you linked and they were certainly interesting. As seen on your links, modern Israel's present spiritual condition demonstrates keenly that the issue of Israel and its eventual prophetic destiny is about election and not works. Even the religious orthodox seen on the videos are not pursuing a righteousness based on faith (faith in a already once appeared Messiah) but are still pursuing God by human zeal. That part was sad. But the whole situation is sad and grieving and worthy of much prayer. There's hope though expressed through the prophets,

"And all your sons will be taught of the Lord; and the well being of your sons will be great." (Isaiah 54:13)

"And as for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the Lord: "My Spirit which is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your offspring, nor from the mouth of your offspring's offspring," says the Lord, "from now and forever." (Isaiah 59:21)

The destiny Isaiah describes is not based on works but election. One characteristic of election is that it is devoid of any morally qualifying efforts on the part of those chosen to be among the elect. That is what I thought of as I watched the videos. If Israel changes its behavior it won't therefore cause God to embrace them. It's the Lord's predetermined election that will change Israel's behavior. To quarrel against Israel's eventual Messianic future based on their present behavior is to quarrel against God's right to elect and choose whoever He will regardless of their present behavior. Grace is based on election and not behavior. God chooses whoever He will. The divisions within the church regarding Israel are likely as already deep and many faceted as the divisions within Israel itself. A great sifting is ahead in the church in my opinion with God's right to choose and elect irregardless of present behavior as perhaps the chief or one of the chief stumblingblocks. The videos showed a people hopelessly incapable of bringing about their own redemption and safety outside of God's direct intervention. An apostate Israel is in the land again and surrounded by hostile powers intent on its destruction. This is the first Christian generation in almost 2,000 years to see such a scenario. So all things are not as they have always been. And the issue of Israel and its future remains anti works.

2013/11/16 8:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy