SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Fruit of the Spirit and Love

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

The Fruit of the Spirit and Love

There have been some heartfelt cries about the division caused by the recent book and associated promotional activities that with careful examination reveals our own hearts and our knowledge of God. If we truly believe the Word, we would welcome this event. It would be unfair to say that the effects are without pain. The wheat and tares are sown together and the chaff and corn of wheat are so close that they are only separated by much pressure. Do you think that being separated from someone or something that gave the appearance of godliness to which your heart became entwined does not involve a tearing and real pain? Each one has been affected by this interaction. Anyone who denies the Power of God or says it is the work of the Devil is cut off already and cannot be restored. I encourage you to consider the fruit of this experience by your own reactions because they reveal your heart.

(In progress, will continue later)

2013/11/3 2:04Profile
a-servant

Re: The Fruit of the Spirit and Love

"Anyone who denies the Power of God or says it is the work of the Devil is cut off already and cannot be restored."

I checked my Bible, and I found nothing like that what you said above, this usually is regarded as error, but without the condemnation, however I found this:

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

how about anyone that is deceived on that and attibutes the power of the Devil to God? (counterfeit signs & wonders)

Paul actually spoke of them here: And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thessalonians 2:10

Is it love to give warning ahead of time? Of course it is, the Holy Spirit of truth always invites the test of the spirits, false spirits condem first, without testing, and so testify about their own deception. 2 Thessalonians 2:10 contains the real condemnation, the one by God, not by man.

2013/11/3 7:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy