SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : The personal side of Sermonindex

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The personal side of Sermonindex

I was just musing about my own history with sermonindex and I wondered what kind of prayer groups and fellowships have been set up among the users of the site.

Back when I joined in 2005 there were a few of us who were praying together at the same time each night. I've Google searched and all those guys are no longer using sermonindex.

I have been 'on again, off again' myself... and often I have jumped in over some theological debate (or Strange Fire debate) or because of prayer requests. I have also prayed for those who have asked for prayer, though I have not often communicated the same. But, the personal side I have neglected, partly due to time and partly due to selfishness.

I noticed that guys who used to post regularly like Krispy Kritter have disappeared and I wonder what has happened to them.

Does anyone know what has happened to Krispy? Are there any of you who 'join' together at certain times to pray? Would any of you be willing to commit to a certain time EST to specifically pray and seek God for revival and to pray also for sermonindex?

I was looking back over some of my previous posts and I was struck by the one prayer request back in 2008. I was preparing to preach a particular sermon and prayed that the Lord would use it in an unusual way. I still remember that sermon and how the presence of the Lord came down in our midst in a way that I have rarely seen before or since. I am so thankful for the prayers of brothers and sisters whom I have never met, and I am convicted of the need for more regular prayer for each other.

Forgive me if this is all been said and answered before. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. But I would love to hear of others who would be willing to pray with me at a specific time each day for revival and for this site.

Thanks,

2013/11/1 12:08
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: The personal side of Sermonindex

Brother,

It says you are in Canada. I am residing in Abbotsford, BC, Canada. There are some saints who are close to each other who connect in person from SermonIndex. And others do connect via phone or personal email alot. We are thankful for such meaningful connections. Another way of connecting recently that I have been involved personally with is in smaller gatherings with the fore-sight of preparing for coming persecution: http://gospelfellowships.net/find-fellowship/

What area of Canada are you in?

2013/11/1 12:15Profile

Re:

Southern Ontario. I edited by account info accordingly. It would certainly be tremendous to hear from others in the area who would be willing to pray.

It would be good to if we were able to agree on a time to pray specifically and purposefully if others are willing. I will certainly look into gospelfellowships.

And can anyone supply me with info about Krispy? I noticed his name has been taken down from his posts.

Thanks.

2013/11/1 12:21

Re:

Stephen from what I know Krispy left the forum a little over a year ago. His desire was to spend more time with family. I believed he moved from the Carolinas to take a job in upstate New York.

Perhaps some one has more current info on Krispy's status.

Bear.

2013/11/1 13:17
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

You can email brother Steve (krispy) here: [email protected]

2013/11/1 13:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy