SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Persecuted North Koreans pray for American Christians

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Persecuted North Koreans pray for American Christians

As Americans gather to pray this Sunday during the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOP), they should remember Christians in the world's most persecuted country.

Rev Eric Foley, chief executive of Seoul USA, says instead of praying for members of the North Korean underground church, Americans should pray with them.
"They don't ask God to deliver them from persecution. They pray they'll remain strong and faithful in the midst of their suffering," he said.

read more: http://ow.ly/qmezv

2013/10/31 9:07Profile
MaryJane

Re: Persecuted North Koreans pray for American Christians

by sermonindex on 2013/10/31 6:07:30

As Americans gather to pray this Sunday during the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOP), they should remember Christians in the world's most persecuted country.

Rev Eric Foley, chief executive of Seoul USA, says instead of praying for members of the North Korean underground church, Americans should pray with them.
"They don't ask God to deliver them from persecution. They pray they'll remain strong and faithful in the midst of their suffering," he said.

read more: http://ow.ly/qmezv

Wow this spoke so much so me. I agree pray with them. I love that he said "They don't ask God to deliver them from persecution. They pray they'll remain strong and faithful in the midst of their suffering," he said. "They pray for us because they feel we are persecuted by our prosperity and it distances us from God. They pray that we will remain faithful to the Lord."

I find myself agreeing with both these statements. Those in America who profess JESUS but still hold onto and have love for the things of this world are in a very dangerous place. They are on a very slippery slope.

Thank you for sharing Greg.

God bless
mj

2013/10/31 12:00Profile
proudpapa

Re: Persecuted North Koreans pray for American Christians

I pressed on the link,
As I was reading the artical 2 boxes on both sides appeared that said 'winner takes the earth, thay are comming' I thought that is weird, has NKorea hacked the website and trying to taunt the readers, and in just a little bit the entire page was overtaken by what seemed to be a movie preview or something for maybe a movie called 'winner takes the earth' , has anyone else experienced that ?

2013/10/31 12:43Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by proudpapa on 2013/10/31 9:43:49

I pressed on the link,
As I was reading the artical 2 boxes on both sides appeared that said 'winner takes the earth, thay are comming' I thought that is weird, has NKorea hacked the website and trying to taunt the readers, and in just a little bit the entire page was overtaken by what seemed to be a movie preview or something for maybe a movie called 'winner takes the earth' , has anyone else experienced that ?

I did not experience that but I run ad block on my browser so maybe that is why. Could be an add?? All I saw was the article and some pictures linked to other articles.

God bless
mj

2013/10/31 13:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy