SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : My time with Brotber Abraham

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

My time with Brotber Abraham

Luke 10:21
I praise, You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent, and have revealed them to infants. Yes, Father, for this was well pleasing in Your sight.

Yesterday, I was so blessed to be in the presence of s brother from India who preaches the gospel and operates in the power of tthe Spirit.

This brother does not command a PHD in theological studies. He has never been to America's finest evangelical seminaries. He could never articulate the arguments of Calvinistic cessionism. Indeed he would never be invited to a Strange Fire conference. For perhaps they would consider him a non believer.

Yet this brother has a credible testimony and burns with a passion to see India and the world reached with the gospel of Christ. He has a team who goes into some of the most dangerous parts of India to share Jesus and see people set free with the gospel. He has prayed over the sick and seen them healed. He has prayed over those afflicted with demonic spirits and seen them set free. Always his passion us to point them to faith in Jesus. Yet he shares these things with a Spirit filled humility that brings honor to Christ. For he says I am only a vessel.

This brother has been in persecution. He believes those who follow Christ are called to persecution and martyrdom. He believes those who follow Christ are called to take up a cross daily. Yet his heart burns to preach the gospel to the lost.

This brother believes if you are filled with the Spirit you can preach the gospel to the nations of the world. You need not a seminary degree.

I was not at the Strange Fire conference among those who were more wise and intelligent than I will ever be. But I was in the presence of an infant, a man of God who knew Jesus. My heart cry is to know Jesus as this brother did.

Bearmaster.

2013/10/28 9:17
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: My time with Brotber Abraham

Good testimony.

"That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death", Philippians 3:10.

To conform to His death, we have to die. We should expect to have fellowship with His sufferings.

2013/10/28 9:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy