SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What if Christians who say "get ready"are not ready themselves?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re: What if Christians who say "get ready"are not ready themselves?

Ummm. I don't believe that Corrie Ten Boom could have answered your question, however at some point the new nature of a person will and does kick in, and what if the up and coming revival does not look at all like we expect? What happens than? What if the revival never reaches the masses? It only impacts groups of 3 or 4, but world wide that adds up to 100 s of millions? There does not seem to be any outward church growth (organizational church, people attending a structured assembly) and...I have more but I'm late...back in a bit:)

2013/10/27 9:29Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dohzman,
Not sure why you mentioned Corrie Ten Boom but the other points i'l have a stab at.
The Revival will reach the masses and it will be successful.It will be a movement out side the Church as we know it(denominations and such)
As for not recogising a revival,I think the worry here is that we wont recognise it because we think that its not coming.We look at all the obstacles and reasons why their is not going to be a world wide revival,the state of parts the church,the rising evil and not realize that we are talking about the God of The impossible!We pay lip service to that concept.
As for structure the move of God will be structured from top to bottom.To alot of the Church this move will be out of the blue because of their end time belief of hunker down and bunker down,the end it bad bad bad type thinking,
Yours Staff

2013/10/27 17:57Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: What if Christians who say "get ready"are not ready themselves?

Quote: Their is no doubt that we have persecution and that the world is becoming a prison to Christians and that the only way out is to go home but shouldn't we be getting ready for a move of God rather than a move of man!

One of the very first things God spoke to me about when I became a Christian was a massive move of God the likes unseen before in the history of mankind. In preparation for that move of God, I moved to a city called Aberdeen in Scotland as this is where it will starts.

I also believe that in Aberdeen there will a be 10,000 people church and that church will make plans to take nation of the UK and will take the UK, however the move of God won't stop there it will cross into Europe, Africa, America's and the World.

2013/10/27 21:40Profile
staff

Re:

hi Murrcolr,
that seems like a big step of preparation on your behalf.How did God Speak to you?And how long did it take you to come to that decision?Also why do you think Aberdeen is the starting point?
Yours Staff

2013/10/28 18:27Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I believe this article speaks to this thread:

God’s New Thing by brother David (pdf)
http://gospelfellowships.net/pdf/godsnewthing.pdf

2013/10/28 20:29Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Staff - Well I was out with my friends one Saturday afternoon and I knew that I had to go to the church that night. I can't say I was a Christian at that point as I wasn't and I wasn't told by anyone there was a meeting that night all I knew that is that I had to go church and the one I had to go to.

From the start of the meeting to the end of it God spoke to me through the preacher, I don't know if the preacher even knew what was going on, at one point as I sat in the meeting I looked around at the people and I wondered do these people know that God is speaking to me. The meeting was a hour and half long and he said a lot of things during that time.

As I went on from there that church started outreaches to the city of Aberdeen with the intentions of establishing a church in that city because the pastor had a open vision about a church in Aberdeen of 10,000 people. So as a young christian I used to travel to Aberdeen once week to go on the streets with a team of christians and attend the outreach meetings at night, it was during that time that I knew that this is where I should be.

The church in Aberdeen in a couple of years numbered 300 and started a bible school, which eventually I attended. After two years of bible school I left this church because of what I saw going on (the control of the people by the pastor) I had known this about the church when I first started attending the church as God had spoke it to me on that Saturday night but it all seemed to come to head during those two years of bible school. That church was closed down and the other one in my home town burned to the ground and the other church city of Elgin walked away from the pastor.

How do I know Aberdeen is the starting point in the North East of Scotland in any church you would meet a Christian they would tell you that God is going to move in that area of Scotland it just something that we know and it all stems from a Jean Darnell vision that she first got in 1967. In the early 80's she came to towns and cities through the North East to share that vision. Now it's true that Jean saw small fires starting to burning all over the North East of Scotland, what I am saying is that the first spark happens in Aberdeen it's he hub of it, the Antioch where preachers will be sent out to the North East of Scotland to start the other fires seen in the vision.

But that is only the start as Jean says in her vision that eventually that a fire comes down from heaven and sets the nation ablaze starting in the North East and spreads south setting the nation ablaze. She then goes on to say that she saw embers of the fire crossing to Europe, Africa and America's and the World. So the church in Aberdeen not only has a vision to plant churches in the North East of Scotland but it plans to take the nation and go into the nations to take them.

2013/10/28 21:01Profile
dohzman

Re:

I mentioned Corrie because I do not believe she could have gotten herself prepared for what happened in her life, she did however learn to live in the moment with Jesus as a living reality in her life. In the same way, conditions in America will be such that revival may go underground and not surface as a visible thing or movement. I doubt that any last days move of God will resemble anything like what most of us have in our minds and hearts as to the whats and hows of ....revival. Certain characteristics will always denote' true revival, like a deep humility and repentance and a depth of hunger for the Word of God that needs no pulpit to fuel.

I once had an experience of a train blast coming at me from a great distance, it captivated my attention but not at first, as it drew closer to me it was as if it filled my entire being and by the time it was at hand, there was no room for nothing else but the sound of that horn. I believe most will recognize the Revival, Few will embrace it.

2013/10/28 23:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy