SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : NSA Spied on 124 Billion Phone Calls in One Month

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 NSA Spied on 124 Billion Phone Calls in One Month

The National Security Agency recorded information about more than 124 billion phone calls during a 30-day period earlier this year, including around 3 billion calls from U.S. sources, according to a tally from top-secret documents released by multiple news outlets.

Documents revealing details about the NSA’s Boundless Informant program show that information regarding billions of phone calls and computer communications was collected by the agency from across the world.

Boundless Informant “allows users to select a country on a map and view the meta data volume and select details about the collections against that country,” according to the Guardian, which first reported on the top secret program earlier this year. ...

read more: http://freebeacon.com/report-nsa-spied-on-124-billion-phone-calls-in-one-month/

2013/10/24 12:40Profile

Re: NSA Spied on 124 Billion Phone Calls in One Month

And to think, they had to set up a "sting" to catch the rogue twitter guy #natsecwonk who was an Insider.

2013/10/24 14:27
a-servant

Re:

When 3 south-american presidents complained about being phone tapped, I thought well, clearly this is a local surveillance operation that somehow wasn't stealth enough to be truly hidden from discovery. Then the french complained, now the germans.

World dominance is such a tough business, every day you have to deal with complainers that don't understand what's at stake here. Then the head of that agency declared that this is NOT surveillance. Duh! right, how could we miss that point, wrong expression, what they call it now? I think 'national security', where 'national' suddenly means 'global'.

2013/10/24 23:57Profile

What a boring job, unless, of course one is paranoid.
Oh a life with our Lord Jesus, now that is liberating :-)

In Christ,
Sister L

2013/10/25 11:59

brother Greg,
this has been going on since when you were born. I know, I was there. the program was under a different title, the collection was not so expansive, given the technology, which in that day was cutting edge....acres and acres of supercomputers.

and it was all funded under democratic administrations and republican administrations, with senators and congressmen from both parties "overseeing" these dark schemes, so that whole "liberal/conservative" script is just that...its a script, like a TV show, full of noise and drama, but not real.

why do you think I was so vocal in 2002, in the build up to the invasion of Iraq?....countering MANY people on this site?...

I cant write anymore now, i'm sick to my heart, what I detailed is first hand knowledge from 4 decades ago, we are now Babylon, and the spirit of Babylon is over the land......(I didn't capitalize the word "Babylon")

I want to return to Israel.

2013/10/25 17:35

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy