SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Fukushima---time to pray HARD.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: Deadn

Now, how does praying hard relate to the thread? Who is praying hard on this topic? Is it coming naturally to you in God or are you having to search for it?

The wording just seems a bit contrived to me.

John

2013/10/24 11:05Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by DEADn on 2013/10/24 8:05:25

Now, how does praying hard relate to the thread? Who is praying hard on this topic? Is it coming naturally to you in God or are you having to search for it?

The wording just seems a bit contrived to me.

John

greetings John

I don't understand your last comment. How does the wording sound contrived, what do you mean? I think there are a good many people who are praying about this.

I think the call to pray and pray hard over this matter is exactly what is needed.

God bless
mj

2013/10/24 17:57Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

I think my issue is that when it is said 'Pray harder' it seems to me like people were already praying for this and need to pray harder because it isn't working yet. But then I question to myself, who, on this board is praying over this and are you praying hard(er)? Which means you were praying for it before but not harder.

Maybe I am striving too much in the flesh trying to understand the spirit?

btw, I heard a sermon tonight that blew me away and I don't know how to listen to it again without buying a CD for $5. I heard it on BBN. Malcolm Cronk called 'Faith'. I found it to be a great sermon. I don't see him listed in the sermonindex archives.

John

2013/10/24 21:50Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: I don't think a third of the creatures in the sea died during world war II. Nuclear contamination seems to be what can overwhelming cause it to happen.

So where is the destruction of the 1/3 of the worlds ships from Fukushima?

2013/10/25 5:56Profile
a-servant

Re:

"So where is the destruction of the 1/3 of the worlds ships from Fukushima?"

You've got yourself into a circular argument, Rev 8:8 has nothing to do with Fukushima,

the only parallel of a mountain that burns, is burning, or will get burnt is this:

Jeremiah 51:25  Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

2013/10/25 7:29Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Often times I wonder if Christian 'Conservative' becomes so conservative that scripture is used to justify certain things in order to rally the troops in support of it by way or prayer so long as it sounds good and legit. Often it results is a disillusionment of the 'ranks' and creates people to lose their faith in God as a result. Thus a reason why the liberal masses are gaining in their voice across the land. It is also a reason why I often have disagreements with other Christians on issues and question things going on in Christendom because the world longs to See Jesus in people but when I see Christians caring more for Conservatism then Jesus then the Gospel is totally lost and it becomes a laughing stock.

Just as it goes with end times. I call it nonsense. Why is there a call to 'BE READY'? No, the call for Christians should be 'stay steadfast' and continue on with your life until you pass away or something else happens. Using your to hope in the rapture is missing your life and hiding your talent because of your own selfishness.

John

2013/10/25 12:04Profile
Jeremy221

Re: in light of your comments

In light of your comments, please take a breath and reread the comments in this thread.

2013/10/25 12:14Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by DEADn on 2013/10/25 9:04:14

Often times I wonder if Christian 'Conservative' becomes so conservative that scripture is used to justify certain things in order to rally the troops in support of it by way or prayer so long as it sounds good and legit. Often it results is a disillusionment of the 'ranks' and creates people to lose their faith in God as a result. Thus a reason why the liberal masses are gaining in their voice across the land. It is also a reason why I often have disagreements with other Christians on issues and question things going on in Christendom because the world longs to See Jesus in people but when I see Christians caring more for Conservatism then Jesus then the Gospel is totally lost and it becomes a laughing stock.

Just as it goes with end times. I call it nonsense. Why is there a call to 'BE READY'? No, the call for Christians should be 'stay steadfast' and continue on with your life until you pass away or something else happens. Using your to hope in the rapture is missing your life and hiding your talent because of your own selfishness.

John
--------

Greetings John

Not sure what this has to do with the thread. Is it
Posted in the wrong place by chance?

In response to what you shared I believe it's vital
To live every moment as if it were our last .
Giving of our selves caring for others and
Loving one another in Him is the best way to
Be found ready.

God bless
Mj

2013/10/25 12:53Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

My last post was more of a tangent to what A-servant said.

If the post should not be there a moderator can remove it.

2013/10/25 13:04Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
In response to what you shared I believe it's vital
To live every moment as if it were our last .
Giving of our selves caring for others and
Loving one another in Him is the best way to
Be found ready.

God bless
Mj

Amen sister!

2013/10/25 14:25Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy