SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Fukushima---time to pray HARD.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Fukushima---time to pray HARD.

I hesitate to link this, but its from a brother in Christ, who researched this, the article is entitled

"28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima"

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/28-signs-that-the-west-coast-is-being-absolutely-fried-with-nuclear-radiation-from-fukushima

the accompanying video he made is 12 minutes long:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH3AlPmavDk

Saints, as led, this is not fleshly hysteria, this is real, and considering Japan has been the only nation to suffer nuclear attack, I find a Godly Irony at work here...

my life in this flesh?....little account, but I have an 18 year old son, with a beautiful mind and beautiful soul, who knows Jesus, thank God....and I want him to taste the good things in life that God has bestowed upon us.

now I know why I have been grieving for 8 months....but remember, prayer changes thing, or as the disciples asked Jesus, "Increase our faith!"

amen.

2013/10/22 22:46
Jeremy221

Re: Fukushima---time to pray HARD.

Can you flesh out what you've been shown? I'm made silent by this. Here in Japan there has been a spirit of frivolity for the past few months but three weeks ago things suddenly felt very serious.

2013/10/23 0:29Profile
a-servant

Re:

Pray again before every meal, should you ever have stopped that.

Pacific's fish is in danger of not being too healthy for much longer.

and that regardless if eaten in California or Australia

2013/10/23 7:42Profile

Jeremy

what I've "been shown"?....i'm confused...do you mean has the LORD "shown" ME 'something' to happen?....like foretelling?......no, not in regards to this....I watched the youtube piece, read the article that the youtube piece was embedded in, and knowing something of nuclear weaponry and the effects of radiation, I've been praying for God to have mercy on us.

if the cooling pond in number 4, perched a hundred feet in the air, and badly so, tips over, or collapses....it will have the same effect AS IF, a continual nuclear exchange was happening.

You're in Japan?...well you certainly must have a handle on the national mindset, the kokutai ...Heaven forbid anybody speak truth lest they lose face, but that's not unique to Japan, as here, in the States, for a very long while, any human institution here, govt, business....lies, truth has fled the land...I only Trust God now...that's why I implore, pray for His Mercy....He is all we have left, which is EXACTLY where He wants us.

like I said, for the last 8 months, maybe more, I've been grief stricken, Godly sorrow...a terrible weeping ministry, and you could ask, "well, where is the Joy of your salvation?"

ever present, but when I read Jeremiah, one could ask that dear man...."where's your Joy in the LORD"?...it was ever present, even though his grief and sorrow was intense, because he could see the Heavenly Jerusalem....and Jeremiah did foretell of the New Covenant....but I don't mean to frighten you...I really don't, but one must confront worldy truth headon. Grace and Peace to you, in Jesus Name, neil

2013/10/23 7:47
Jeremy221

Re: Seeing

I was wondering about the burden that you describe at the end of your last post. It would be worthwhile to know more. You have mentioned over the past several months about the Spirit's leading to prepare and the groaning you have felt before the Throne and which you pointed out today. The weight you feel bears record to your communion. When I read news of great potential impact, I only think that this was foretold but when a Word comes with brokenness and Godly sorrow, I am checked and I can't disregard it. Grace on you brother.

2013/10/23 7:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Why Are Millions Of Fish Suddenly Dying In Mass Death Events All Over The Planet?

Millions upon millions of fish are suddenly dying in mass death events all over the world, and nobody seems to know why it is happening. In many of the news reports that are linked to below, locals are quoted as saying that they have never seen anything like this before. So is there a connection between all of the fish deaths that are now occurring all over the planet?

If there is a connection, is there anything that we can do to stop the fish die-off? Sadly, because the big mainstream news networks in the United States have been virtually silent about this phenomenon, most Americans have absolutely no idea that it is happening. Millions of fish are dying in mass death events every single month and most of the public is totally clueless.

from: http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/why-are-millions-of-fish-suddenly-dying.html

Revelation 8:9

"The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed."

2013/10/23 12:22Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I have been following this story since you first posted about it Neil. What I am still shocked to see is how lacking the news coverage on this is.

We do need to be praying daily!

God bless
maryjane

2013/10/23 13:08Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

This youtube gives more info on what we're up against.

http://youtu.be/cDYvsbRnVeQ

Notice the President's reaction caught off camera.

2013/10/23 13:36Profile
dbiser

Re: Fukushima---time to pray HARD.

I, too have been following this. I do believe it to have fulfillment of Biblical passages. This is the web site I follow for updates:
http://fukushimaupdate.com/

Next month they are scheduled to try to move the rods. A procedure that has huge world wide impact if they damage the rods. It will affect the US (and is through the Pacific).

2013/10/23 13:50Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Found this article here about more leaks happening.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/for-tepco-and-japans-fukushima-daiichi-nuclear-plant-toxic-water-stymies-cleanup/2013/10/21/406f4d78-2cba-11e3-b141-298f46539716_story.html

after reading the article I have to wonder how much money is playing a part in this. Seems the company is looking to save dollars.

God bless
maryjane

2013/10/23 13:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy