SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Billy Graham sounds alarm for 2nd Coming

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Billy Graham sounds alarm for 2nd Coming

In an exclusive email interview with WND, Graham, 94, who is giving what may be his last message to the world as part of the My Hope America with Billy Graham evangelistic outreach in early November, said the world is “coming toward the end of the age.”

“There’s a great deal to say in the Bible about the signs we’re to watch for and when these signs all converge at one place we can be sure that we’re close to the end of the age,” Graham wrote. “And those signs, in my judgment, are converging now for the first time since Jesus made those predictions.”

In his new book, “The Reason for My Hope: Salvation,” the famed preacher who has delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history wrote the great hope of the Christian faith rests in the promised return of Christ. ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/billy-graham-sounds-alarm-for-2nd-coming/

2013/10/21 16:58Profile
staff

Re: Billy Graham sounds alarm for 2nd Coming

Hi Greg,
Billy Graham is a voice of credibility to the USA.
The end wont come til the world has got to the zenith in regards to to evil.We are getting close to this point.The church will rise to the occasion!,
Yours Staff

2013/10/22 19:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy