SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Update from David Ford

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Update from David Ford

A warm and thankful greetings from Georgia.

There was a tremendous outbreak of the Holy Spirit on Euharlee Baptist Church in Euharlee, Georgia (near Cartersville, GA) with many coming to Christ and the altars flooded every night, several times during the night. A man said he had never seen such a manifest Presence of God in that church. For this, I give Jesus all the glory, honor and praise. Attendance was healthy every service. Praise the Lord!

There were confessions of sin; people coming straight to the altar during the service as it proceeded; then what I call the “silence of eternity” as the Spirit of God sat down upon us and hushed us into silence for a long, long duration of time. I didn’t keep track but it’s as if God stepped down from Heaven and tabernacle among us. The pastor kept shaking his head in amazement of the movement of God’s Spirit, bringing Jesus praise and honor.

There were many, many times when we were absolutely overwhelmed and melted (“bent”) in God’s Presence, resulting in deep brokenness, repentance and freedom in Christ.

I leave in a few days for a “Homecoming Celebration” in southern Mississippi at the church where God called me to preach May 28, 1978. I can hardly wait to get there.
I met and had a good talk with singer/preacher Steve Brock last night. What a glorious time fellowshipping with him and his wife, Pat.

On Nov. 2 (Saturday) I’ll be leading a Men’s Prayer Rally in Cartersville, GA. This is new to the calendar so please keep me in prayer.

God bless you all and please keep me in prayer.

David’s updated preaching schedule;

Oct. 20, 2013: Zion Hill Baptist Church. McNeil, MS. Homecoming Day.”

Nov. 2, 2013: Grace Baptist Church. Cartersville, GA.

Nov. 10, 2013: New Covenant Church. Cartersville, GA. (Both services.)

Warmly in Christ,
David Ford

2013/10/17 19:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Update from David Ford

Quote:
There were many, many times when we were absolutely overwhelmed and melted (“bent”) in God’s Presence, resulting in deep brokenness, repentance and freedom in Christ.

Praise God.

2013/10/17 21:07Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

It's wonderful to hear such things. May there be great increase!

2013/10/17 21:25Profile
brothagary

Re:

praise god , ihope it spreads

I watched a sermon from david ford at a revival meeting where frank aka apolus prayed over him ,it was a tremendous sermon ,,,,and davids passion and longing for revival was so evident ,,that's sermon is in the archives here on sermon index,,

here it is if any one would like to be acquainted with a brother who is fervent in spirit I hope your blessed as I have been many times after wacthing this sermon

may god be gracious to us and and revive us as well

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=1302

2013/10/18 6:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy