SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Huge Massacre in North Korea’s Killing Fields

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings bear

Yes praying for them to have strength and to know HIS presence, to feel HIS love and to walk as HE gives them leading. I pray for them that they will be sustained, that they will know HIS heart and know how deeply they are loved.

I pray in their darkest of times they know they are not forgotten nor are they alone.

God bless
maryjane

2013/10/17 10:25Profile
SolaVeritas

SK Canada

Re:

Bearmaster, thank you for confirming that I heard correctly. May the Lord bless you richly for being faithful in prayer for the persecuted brothers and sisters.
I must pray for a continuous burden in this area as the demands of work and, sadly, even church involvement seem to drown out their cry time and again... God have mercy!

MaryJane... precious words!

2013/10/17 10:30Profile

Re:

Sola, God will honor your prayers even if you spend 5 minutes a day crying out for the persecuted. Brother the important thing is your heart for them. That God honors. He will give you the time to pray for them.

Agreed Mary Jane. Profound words from your heart. Always enjoy your posts from your heart. Truly a blessing.

Blaine aka the Bear.

2013/10/17 11:12

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy