SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Global Slaughter of Christians

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

The Global Slaughter of Christians

How long now before this becomes rampant, even here in North America?

http://blog.acton.org/archives/61222-rand-paul-global-slaughter-christians.html

I believe that satan knows his time is short, and as always he seeks to kill, to steal and to destroy...and in particular, take his anger out on God's elect.

...this comes soon-

The Prince of the air has been put on notice that his days are short, and the time of his undoing is now before him; his overthrow comes and will no longer tarry, but will come.

The Prince Michael and His angels are about to make their war on the devil and his angels, a day of undoing and of judgement on both the rule and dominion of man (kings and rulers) here on the earth, and against the principalities, against the powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places...against the devil and his angels, when God finally throws them and their kind down to the Earth...the day when Eph 6:12 ends, and a global revival takes place.

Revelation 12:7-12
Isaiah 24:21-22

....Persecution is going to increase, especially as the day approaches.

2013/10/14 15:38Profile
Earendel

Central Alberta, Canada

Re: The Global Slaughter of Christians

US Army defines Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'

Several dozen U.S. Army active duty and reserve troops were told last week that the American Family Association, a well-respected Christian ministry, should be classified as a domestic hate group because the group advocates for traditional family values.

The briefing was held at Camp Shelby in Mississippi and listed the AFA alongside domestic hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazis, the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam.

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/14/us-army-defines-christian-ministry-as-domestic-hate-group/

2013/10/14 16:33Profile

Re: Esrendel

Brother since the cross of Jesus Christ over 43 million Christians have been martyred for their faith. Half of them, about 22, million in the last century alone. Over 100.thousand precious saints are martyred annually. About 300 a day. About one saint every 5 minutes is slain for Christ.

Yes, my brother, there is s global slaughter of Christians and it will only intensify. God grant that we learn to die daily to the world and its lust so when our time comes to be martyred we are already crucified with Christ.

Bearmaster.

2013/10/14 18:34

Re:

I njght add that those saints who have been martyred for Christ have already overcome Satan. They overcame the devil by the blood of the Lamb, by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives even when faced with death.

Bearmaster.

2013/10/14 18:37
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

QUOTE:

The briefing was held at Camp Shelby in Mississippi and listed the AFA alongside domestic hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazis, the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam.

Hmmm...I wonder how these guys responded to this declaration? AFR's headquarters is in their own backyard and well respected in MS...

2013/10/16 17:02Profile

Re:

Quote:
Brother since the cross of Jesus Christ over 43 million Christians have been martyred for their faith. Half of them, about 22, million in the last century alone. Over 100.thousand precious saints are martyred annually. About 300 a day. About one saint every 5 minutes is slain for Christ.

Yes, my brother, there is s global slaughter of Christians and it will only intensify. God grant that we learn to die daily to the world and its lust so when our time comes to be martyred we are already crucified with Christ.

Bearmaster.

43 million is very low in light of the fact that upwards of 50 million were killed during the 7 centuries of the Inquisition.

2013/10/16 18:33

Re: Just-in

Are you speaking of followers of Christ who were slaughtered during the Inquisition? Or the countless numbers of Native Americans who were slaughtered by the Spanish conquest of this hemisphere?

But even if the figures are not entirely accurate. The fact remains Christians are being martyred at an even greater number than in times past. Perhaps that is because man in his depravity has become more efficient in killing his fellow man.

Bearmaster.

2013/10/16 19:00

Re:

I am speaking about the Inquisition that was perpetuated by the Romish church.

Yes, I agree...the fact remains that many are being martyred and it will continue in ever greater intensity.

2013/10/16 19:52

Re:

The title to the this post is strong: "The Global Slaughter of Christians." However, there was a link to a speech from Rand Paul, who is a politician. I watched all the speech and also looked at the other link from Fox. There is so much that I do not understand concerning all these things and the persecution of Christians. And there are many parts of the world were this type of slaughter is not occurring. However, I might come to have some understanding if persecution comes to the Christians in the USA as is being predicted.

When I say persecution I am speaking of the examples given by Rand Paul in the link and the ministries (i.e., Voice of the Martyrs, Open Doors, etc.) who write on the persecuted in the 10-40. However, is the answer to try and fight against persecution with politics, education, media, defending ourselves, defending the "Bill of Rights," defending the "U.S. Constitution," supporting Islam in fighting against terrorist groups, etc.? Or, is Christ leading His people to go into the prisons for the sake of the Gospel, the Kingdom of God and for the name of Jesus Christ the Lord? Is Christ leading His people to preach the Gospel even if we are to be stoned, torchered or killed? Then if He is leading us or any of His children then what does He ask of those who are living in other parts of the world who are not under this same type of persecution to do? If one member of Christ's body suffers all the members suffer with it. I must be honest, and maybe to my shame, I cannot answer some of these questions.

I must continue to seek the only One who is the answer, while crying out to the Father to have mercy on me a sinner. Oh that we would not have just 'one' man or woman filled with the Holy Spirit, but that we might all gather together in one place and wait for the promise of the Father until we are all filled with the Holy Spirit. Let us not get off of our knees until He has answered our prayers and cries. Lord, do it again! Do it again!

"But Moses said to him, "Are you jealous for my sake? Would that all the LORD'S people were prophets, that the LORD would put His Spirit upon them!"

"When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance."

"and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God."

"Behold, bound by the Spirit, I am on my way to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit solemnly testifies to me in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions await me. “But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God" (apostle Paul, Acts: 20: 22-24).

“Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. “But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. “For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; and A MAN’S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.

“He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. “And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. “He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it" (Mat. 10:32-39).

2013/10/16 20:56

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy