SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : New Podcast: THE RADICAL TRUTH with Glenn Meldrum

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 New Podcast: THE RADICAL TRUTH with Glenn Meldrum

The purpose of The Radical Truth podcast is simple: we want to search out the radical nature of the truth as revealed in God’s Word, the Bible, and learn about Jesus our wonderful, loving Savior. We also want to learn on how to live out this radical faith that Jesus created.

Each podcast is roughly 30 minutes and features the fiery teaching of Glenn Meldrum. At times he will debut a song written and performed by young Christian musicians. Subscribe to this podcast so you won’t miss a single episode.

Subscribe here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-radical-truth/id713154890?mt=2

some commendations of brother Glenn's ministry:

--

“I have had the privilege of sitting under the anointed ministry of Glenn. He is a true ‘revivalist’ with a burning passion for God’s glory to be revealed again, in and through the Church. and his wife, Jessica, are a rare breed these days. Their lifestyle is simple, their message powerful, and their lives humble. I recommend their ministry to you.” - David Ravenhill

“I can say without reservation that Glenn is a man of honor, compassion, and integrity. He will disturb you with his words and inspire you with his passion. Glenn has a message that must be heard in America.” - Steve Gallagher

"Brother Glenn is committed, he is not about crowds, stats or names. He loves the Lord Jesus Christ and wants genuine revival. He preaches a revival message as of many of the old revivalists." - Greg Gordon, founder of SermonIndex

for more info: http://www.ihpministry.com

2013/10/12 15:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy