SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Get your fiscal house in order: China warns US

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Get your fiscal house in order: China warns US

China, the biggest foreign creditor of the United States, has waded into the American budget crisis, warning Congress that it must resolve the political impasse over the debt ceiling without further delay.

The Chinese Vice Foreign Minister, Zhu Guangyao, told America’s deadlocked politicians on Monday that “the clock is ticking” and called on them to approve an extension of the national borrowing limit before the federal government is projected to run out of cash on 17 October.

“We ask that the United States earnestly takes steps to resolve in a timely way the political issues around the debt ceiling and prevent a US debt default to ensure the safety of Chinese investments in the United States,” Mr Zhu told reporters in Beijing. “This is the United States’ responsibility,” he added. ...

read more: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/get-your-fiscal-house-in-order-china-warns-us-as-superpower-expresses-concern-for-13tn-of-investments-8864935.html

2013/10/8 9:11Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Get your fiscal house in order: China warns US

I know I am from the UK, but both of our governments have over spent. They stand up in front of us and keep saying the deficits are falling, but the national debt just keeps on growing. This can’t go forever and I feel that at some stage it will come crashing down….

2013/10/8 10:34Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

At least Pharaoh had Joseph...

2013/10/8 10:45Profile
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re: the crash

If the house of cards goes down, and I can't envision a scenario where it doesn't, the global collapse of currency values will be unprecedented and sudden. The fact that the people of the United States elected to the highest office of the world's most critical economy a man with no history and no experience still boggles my feeble old brain.

I can only believe that it is the Devine working of God's judgement that is coming to pass. He can only take so much...

"Do not lay up for yourselves earthly treasures..."

God! Where the heck is our Joseph??

2013/10/8 21:00Profile

Re: Get your fiscal house in order: China warns US

ask yourself this....why are the Chinese issuing such 'warnings'?....could it be the fact they hold $1.7 TRILLION in US debt instruments?

we've run a neat little scheme for years, they manufacture on the cheap,all the consumer goods, electronics, textiles, shoes, etc, that American workers USED to manufacture....and we give slips of papers for these cheap shoddy goods, which are peddled throughout this nation at the thousands of Wal-Marts, who WE ALL subsidize, because Wal-Mart, makes certain most of their "employees" are so ill paid, ie "the working poor", that cant even afford health insurance, which the Fed or state picks up that tab....another little scheme....a nation of schemers, high and low.

why should God give us a "Joseph"? the last President that TRIED to reverse the disastrous course we are on, they blew the front of his skull off with a high powered bullet in Dallas on 22 November 1963, as JFK has issued orders to bring ALL 16,000 American troops home from Vietnam....and if you despise JFK because you been seduced by the Republican parties syrupy promises to fight both abortion on demand and the "homosexual agenda"...its only because of JFK's wisdom in leadership, that we are here communicating, instead of random carbon particles floating in radioactive lunarscape.....but, give it time saints....that's coming..

(as a sidenote, think not I have ANY love for the democratic party....both parties are rank foul wicked idolators, fore they worship the golden calf....and WILL pay the price)

but on the subject of "where is our Joseph?"

look in the mirror.....any here, do you even have a tenth of an ounce of silver, to replace those slips of paper, that funny money?....in your larder, can you measure your food in terms of a few days worth?....let alone 6 months worth?....and did you listen to the Words of Jesus, when He said, "sell your cloak and buy a sword?"

I don't mean to sound harsh....no....i'm heartbroken, the more days pass in this year 2013, I KNOW how Jeremiah must have felt, except I haven't been given what that prophet head, which was the Book of Consolation, chapters 30 thru 33, which contained The Word of the New Convenant....I have John's Revelation, and though the New Jerusalem is Godly Comfort....remember you pass thru the fire, which is why when I hear saints wistfully says, Come Jesus, Come...in my soul, I think, you don't really know what you are praying as the Day of the LORD will be.........unlike anything EVER.

I have a son ,my precious son, I could say, my best friend, 18 now, and he's 2,000 miles away.....now, we were BOTH water baptized TOGETHER when he was 7, HIS request, so I know that I know, we will be together on the far banks of the Jordan, together, eternally.....but I sure would like just to hug him a spell, and eat some Chinese food together, or maybe one of those Subway meatball subs he turned me onto, when he was little. that's all I want Lord, amen.

Carter Family - Waitin on the Far Side Banks of Jordan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFJzqIRK2ic

2013/10/9 13:25
dohzman

Re:

by HezWelling on 2013/10/9 :ask yourself this....why are the Chinese issuing such 'warnings'?....could it be the fact they hold $1.7 TRILLION in US debt instruments?

we've run a neat little scheme for years, they manufacture on the cheap,all the consumer goods, electronics, textiles, shoes, etc, that American workers USED to manufacture....and we give slips of papers for these cheap shoddy goods, which are peddled throughout this nation at the thousands of Wal-Marts, who WE ALL subsidize, because Wal-Mart, makes certain most of their "employees" are so ill paid, ie "the working poor", that cant even afford health insurance, which the Fed or state picks up that tab....another little scheme....a nation of schemers, high and low.

Very true Very true!!I am not sure that the Lord can fix America. I do believe that He can save some for the last great gathering of saints before the day of fear over takes this country and in a moment lays it waste.

2013/10/10 6:48Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: look in the mirror.....any here, do you even have a tenth of an ounce of silver, to replace those slips of paper, that funny money?....in your larder, can you measure your food in terms of a few days worth?....let alone 6 months worth?....and did you listen to the Words of Jesus, when He said, "sell your cloak and buy a sword.

I have supplied a link to a video, it's about the UK national debt. But its good for anyone that countries debt is large. It not a prophecy teacher or the like it's a company who advise there clients on money matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYVZKpH3pnM

The economies of the world are going to come crashing down, I guess we all heard stories 20 years ago about the day that's coming, "people being able to buy things for next to nothing" so many people are in debt and will be desperate for the very basic things food.

Get out of debt!!!!

On the food issue do you know that the bee's are just disappearing, do you know that they (bee's) pollenate 1/3 of the food of the world. Lose the bee then crops production fails...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX36VqKCp70

Prepare yourself for what is coming!!!!

2013/10/10 12:54Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Hi Colin,

Interesting you posted this video link, as about the same time you did I was looking at an article written by the same magazine here: http://bit.ly/17hXUfX

I'll now watch that video.

Thanks!

2013/10/10 13:39Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Looking at the article it's the same as the video.

When I get home on Saturday, I am going to get the wife to watch this video. So that we can both work together to make prepartions right now for what is coming. Not because of the video, the video just explains why it will fail, I know and have known for a long time it's going to fail.

2013/10/10 16:55Profile

Re: WhY

2013/10/10 17:41

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy