SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Joel Osteen finally comes out on 'gay' issue

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Joel Osteen finally comes out on 'gay' issue

God “absolutely” approves of everyone — including homosexuals — declared one of America’s most well-known evangelical pastors

The Houston megapastor and best-selling author Joel Osteen, whose followers include the likes of Cher and Oprah Winfrey, is hitting the talk-show circuit to promote his new book, “Break Out! 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life.”

I believe the scripture says that being gay is a sin. But, you know, every time I say that, Chris … people say, well, you are a gay hater and you’re a gay basher,” Osteen told Wallace during the interview. “I’m not. I don’t – I don’t dislike anybody. Gays are some of the nicest, kindest, most loving people in the world. But my faith is based on what I believe the scripture says, and that’s the way I read the scripture.” ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/joel-osteen-god-approves-of-homosexuals/

2013/10/5 11:30Profile

Re: Joel Osteen finally comes out on 'gay' issue

first, remembering what Paul wrote in his joyous epistle to the Philippians:

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8

and a perusal of "world net daily" FLIES IN THE FACE of this Spirit led exhortation, for what they "pen" on this is is nothing but cruel deception, men with dark and perverted hearts attempting to USE the Body of Christ for their REAL "god", which is power and money, and every evil thing, and evil spirit run amok in an age of instantaneous communications....'world net daily' is truly the 'filthy rags' of the whore of Babylon, and her consort, the spirit of Babylon...and the Day is coming when they will BURN in the lake of fire.

not only is this rag, world net daily....fleshly, its WORSE, its DEAD rotten, maggot ridden flesh, with a stench so repulsive...I wonder how any Blood Bought saint can be SO DECIEVED to read this foul fell wickedness as "truth".

Messiah Jesus prophesied about such a time:

"“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."
Matthew 7:13-14

the devil is cunning, many are being deceived, EVEN among the "elect"....do you want an "antidote" to this soul poison? 'world net daily's' servants of satan have daily complaints, throw them out like the "filthy rags" they are, and read thru all 15 Prophets in the Word of the LORD, and hear what His Major Complaint and Furious Anger is directed at:

IDOLATRY!!!!

Hear me clear! Yahweh will NOT ALLOW any man to wrap His Son in the "flag" of any nation, which is what these brute beasts are attempting to do at that cyber hellhole.

he who has ears....

2013/10/5 16:00
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hear me clear! Yahweh will NOT ALLOW any man to wrap His Son in the "flag" of any nation

Yes this dividing is coming soon brother. We agree with the burden.

2013/10/5 16:13Profile

my precious brother Greg

though my words seem "harsh", God knows I love you, and pray for you, and love you more.

as I said in another post, I have not stopped weeping for 8 months, maybe more...I don't count them, and I cant say anymore than that....

tomorrow my two lambs go to slaughter, then they cure for a week, then butchered, wrapped, and put in my freezers.

what does that mean? why did I write that?

I don't know, maybe its because over the last 6 months, as I fed them in my sheepfold...I would hear in my heart, "The Lamb of God"..not THESE lambs, just those Words....that's all, and tomorrow they go to slaughter.

2013/10/5 16:51
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re: Joel Osteen

This poor man takes it on the chin regularly, doesn't he? I have heard him on the TV a couple times, not complete messages, but enough to get the drift of his spirit and his message. He seems to me to be a shallow encourager without much punch on his delivery. It surprises me that so many folks gather each week to hear this, there must not be much going on in his town to compete for the time?

His weak support of the Bible against the roar of homosexual demand to be mainstream is a little pathetic. As if he really has no quarrel with homosex, it's just that the Bible casts some unfortunate negativity on the subject. Not to worry, God is a big fuzzy idiot who wuvs eveyone!

Let not many of you be teachers, James warns in the real Bible. Those who teach will be judged very strictly, as if the very lives of people He loves hang in the balance- and they do! Homosexual sin, along with adultery and fornication, are life destroying abominations, and the real Bible, again, is both quick and consistent in pointing that out.

Woe to those preachers who accept a commission from God to declare His Word to men, then commingle their own sorceries of compromise in the message.

2013/10/5 19:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy