SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Thank you

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
washad

arkansas

Thank you

I have come to the forum for a few years now. I read much and post little and to be honest I am sorry for many of the questions I have brought before the people of God. On the whole they were not edifying to you and they brought no glory to the Father. I have been reading over the previous weeks posts and I was stuck with love for the contributers. I know it may not mean much to you but to each that have posted know that in Christ I love you. Your zeal for truth even when opinions differ is heart warming. Your love for the Scripture is apparent. The questions raised are, by and large, a heart felt attempt to know Christ and to bring each of us to wrestle with the issues so that we may know the heart of God in the matter. I for one have been challenged and blessed. I am in the same place as some who have posted recently and do feel alone in this walk. Thankfully I do have my family who love the Lord and I have the saints who come here. I pray for you by screen name and trust the Lord to guide each of you in the narrow path that leads to life. Again thank you for the boldness to speak up on those matters near your heart. Each of you is making a difference and as iron sharpens iron are assisting in the development of brothers unseen. Your brother in Christ

2013/9/21 11:14Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Thank you

Bless you brother for your encouragement to us all! You are displaying a rare humble spirit that is lacking in many of our posts.

2013/9/21 18:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy