SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for sermon by Paul Washer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougr777

Looking for sermon by Paul Washer

I'm looking for the whole entire sermon (not the clip) that Paul Washer talks about "be a man and get off FaceBook."

thanks,
Doug Renz

2013/9/1 8:54Profile
dougr777

Re: Looking for sermon by Paul Washer

Bump

2013/9/4 20:11Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

It is in one of his teaching videos that he did when discipling young men at the Heart Cry Missionary HQ. The videos on youtube look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iWi9KgQVfw

2013/9/4 23:22Profile
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

Re: Looking for sermon by Paul Washer

Doug,why would you want to get off facebook?

Listen did Jesus, hid out in the synagogues? No he went to the market place. He went where the people are. And it is where he expects you to go to...

"Go Ye into all the world and preach!"

Just a few weeks ago I log into my facebook account and began using it. Now I think that I am going to start an FB page that will promote my Christian blog.

The Internet is like television or radio. It is up to you to tune into the right channel.

2013/9/5 16:32Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

This is an example of what is good for one is not good for another person. I am on facebook and I use it for a 2 fold purpose. Keeping in touch with family out of state and the goings on therein. Great tool for that!!

I also use it to have conversations about powerlifting. Every now and then I may bring up God as well but I don't evangelize.

I am also on twitter but I mostly use that for news. Yet, I don't have a smart phone so when out in public anywhere you will never seen me constantly looking down at my phone for my FB or twitter tweets or the latest news. I see many doing that even at work. People go on break and they are on their smart phones as if playing video games. the movie ideocracy is coming to mind very quickly.

John

2013/9/5 18:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy