SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Prayer Neglected

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
I will be praying with you guys at 1:00 am in agreed time.

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to it.

Quote:
I feel so bless reading this post of agreement in prayer for the Lord had put it on my heart to pray for the revival too, I know it would not be easy but the Lord will give us a strength to do it. This is not co insidence for me to come across this site. It is so nice to read a topic with the same mind and desires that God Him self lay upon the hearts of others. God had given me a vision two weeks ago people are coming into the churches with the trembling heart of repentace. They will come in trembling heart and in true repentance, in wailing cry of the heart, crying and calling unto the Lord Almighty, As we come and dwell in His presence and stand in unity.

Let's keep praying

2005/3/31 16:37
Heavenlyman

Australia

Re:

Good Morning all,

God is Good isn't he, i have to tell you this I have agree to be up with you guys to pray in the early hour of the morning, but for some reason i was totally become so tired by 11:00 pm. But God is faithfull He made it possible for me to stayed up to pray. A friend rang me need to talk we just fellowship through the phone and we finished chatting until 1:00 am and i was full of joy just feel so alive and enable me to pray faithfully in spirit and in truth.

Claudette

2005/3/31 16:45Profile

My burden last night

was asking God that this be the start of something. I don't what kind of "something", bowing to the sovereignity and creativity of God, He will mold the 'something", and let that something be a revival, a worldwide revival Lord. I pray for workers and worms of Jesus to bless the island of Sumutra, it is ripe for the harvest, they have learned the awesome and fearsome power of God.

I prayed last night that the revival start in a three foot diameter around Greg and Stephen (and me), that wherever we three ARE, in this temporal space, that the revival starts around US, that we carry the Light, we carry the Lamp to light the path of the lost, while it is Today. I begged God to help me love more, and He said you have to minister...MINISTER to those I have given you. Don't be eager to get away from them, coz they're disturbing or weak or bent or broken, but listen to them and love them and minister to them, as I to you, for I am in you, and you are in Me.

He also told me to recieve love, dont be afraid, recieve love. Thats what the Spirit spoke to me last night at 10 PST.....maybe that should be the name of this cyber prayer club..."10 PST".

Claudette, thank you for joining us, I count Stephen in Toronto, Greg in Murietta, me in Topanga, and you in ? Lets pray that we can get memebers for 10 PST in another continent...then we can figue out what the time is in Greenwich mean Time.

May the Lord be attentive to our pleas tonight, and may our spirits be willing.

[b][size=medium]Praise the Name of Jesus!!![/size][/b]

2005/3/31 16:49
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: My burden last night

Quote:
Let's keep praying

AMEN brother, even though I prayed for 10-15 minutes still it was a time that was blessed by the Lord. May He continue to burden our hearts for intercession for the lost and to cry out and plea for revival in our own hearts.

Psalm 119:154: Plead my case and redeem me; [b]Revive me[/b] according to Your word.

Psalm 119:156: Great are Your tender mercies, O Lord; [b]Revive me[/b] according to Your judgements.

Psalm 119:159: Consider how I love Your precepts; [b]Revive me[/b], O Lord according to Your lovingkindness.

Quote:

Something that is interesting is that I have been praying about starting an prayer movement at SI, in which people would have to find another person in their area to pray with to form a group and commit to praying for revival at least [b]once[/b] an week. Then they would be listed on the site! Also another crazy idea came to me about starting an live audio conference tool just to host an international prayer meeting once an week or more on SI! brothers pray that the Lord would give me wisdom to only start the things that He fully confirms.

Getting people to pray is something I am seeing as an [b][i]essential[/i][/b] towards the day we live in.

2005/3/31 17:13Profile
Heavenlyman

Australia

Re: My burden last night

Hi Neil, I am from Australia, but not born here only a resident.

"... and He said you have to minister...MINISTER to those I have given you". This is what the Lord done to me last night ministring to her about God goodness for her to rang that late night is not normal here :D. Oh, my dear friend God is good in every way.

quote:

Amen

Claudette

2005/3/31 17:14Profile

Re: Yes! and Amen!

Psalm 119! Thats the burden for tonight....you hit it!

I get on my knees in front of a ratty couch. (yeh I'm smiling...austere is the adjective I seek)
and I sometimes light a candelabra when I pray over Scripture, and tonight I'm gonna pray over the 119th Psalm, which is a masterpiece of worship and revival.

Thank You brother, you gave me the thrust and the burden of the prayers tonight at

[b][size=medium][color=FF3300]10 PST[/color][/size][/b]

2005/3/31 21:18
Heavenlyman

Australia

Re:

Psalm 119 It is the word i am encourage to read today...
I will be with you in spirit Neil. i have a prayer group tonight here at my own home normally we finished till 12:00 am, and i will encourage my group to go on in prayer till 1:00 am or so i am so encourage with this. I am so uplifted in my spirit for what God had shown me in my vision, being taken to place... Oh, my brother in Christ it is such a privallage to be part of this. Yes it is revival start from our own self by our own obidience in Christ it will overflow through like a living water.

Psalm 119:38-40
... Establish Your word to Your servant, who is devoted to fearing You.
Turn my reproach which I dread, for Your judgements are good.
Behold I long for Your precepts; Revive me in Your righteousness.

Thank you guys for letting me to be part of this call of God, I hope no one mind due of me being new to this site. :-)

2005/4/1 0:28Profile

Re:

Wonderful!! Greg I will pray that God grants you wisdom.

I am committed to this. From now on I have an appointment at 10 PST! My prayer last night was that God would bring us each to a place of readiness to do WHATEVER it takes to see revival.

Brothers its at the point where its all I can think about...whatever it takes lets do it. But lets keep PRAYER at the center.

Looking forward to this precious prayer meeting. May God give us more who are willing to pray at 10 PST!!

2005/4/1 0:31

Re:

Claudette -

thanks for joining us! Just a thought...you mentioned difficulty with 1 am. this will be difficult for me too at times because of morning commitments (plus my wife likes it when we go to bed together) - so I will just set my alarm and get up for the half hour/hour. The believers in the early church used to get up every night at 12 to pray...

it might be easier then staying up...for me it is anyway. and this might help others who find 1 am too late.

2005/4/1 0:50
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

What time do you make it?
World Clock

Try it again next week when all the Summer Times have settled down.

2005/4/1 3:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy