Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Ordination

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
Does anyone know of any good Bible schools you could recommend?

Anymore Bible schools some of you could recommend? I've been thinking of Moody Bible Institute in Chicago or the Word of Life ([b]not[/b]WOF!!)in New York.

And maybe to just add something about my intentions. I don't really desire to become a theologian, more a missionary/evangelizer. Well, I desire to be where God wants me to be :-)

I'm not looking for degrees...can anyone perhaps tell me what "undergraduate" and "graduate" means? I'm a total foreigner (from the Netherlands), so I don't really know what they mean by that.

In Him,
Paul

2005/4/25 12:49Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

"Undegraduate" refers to your Bachelors degree (the first 4 years of college). "Graduate" school is where you go to get your Masters degree, with programs ranging from 1-5 years depending on what you are looking for. Graduate school is highly specialized, where you go to "master" whatever field you are studying in.

I am scheduled to graduate with a Biblical studies degree from Lee University (Cleveland, TN) in 2 weeks. I've highly enjoyed my education experience there. I plan on working on masters starting next fall at Gordon-Conwell theological seminary.

www.leeuniversity.edu
www.gordon-conwell.edu

Both are pretty academic institutions, but I figure if you are going to get a college degree, it might as well be academic.

2005/4/25 16:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy