SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Video: Learning How To Overcome Persecution from the House Churches In Iran

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Video: Learning How To Overcome Persecution from the House Churches In Iran

Video: http://gospelfellowships.net/2013/08/06/video-learning-how-to-overcome-persecution-from-the-house-churches-in-iran/

The thought of any believer in Christ being martyred is something hard to bear. Yet from an eternal perspective the Iranian believers hold in high regard those who have laid down their lives for the cause of Christ. The stories of the martyrs in Iran are many. These are just a few:

On January 19, 1994, Haik disappeared from the streets of Tehran. The authorities reported his death to his family on January 30; he was stabbed 26 times in his chest: “Indeed, Haik gave his heart to Christ twice. Once when he invited Christ to his life as his Savior, and second, when his heart was torn apart for his faith in Christ.”

Martyr Mehdi Dibaj wrote:

“I have always envied those Christians who were martyred for Christ Jesus our Lord. What a privilege to live for our Lord and to die for Him as well. I am filled to overflowing with joy; I am not only satisfied to be in prison but am ready to give my life for the sake of Jesus Christ.”

Iranians Abbas Amiri and his wife Sakineh Rahnama, who hosted an underground house Church service died from injuries sustained when secret police raided their house Church service and severely beat them to death. Abbas died right away. Before becoming a Christian Abbas had been a devout Muslim even making a pilgrimage to Mecca. His wife died less than a week later. At the house Church service were seven other men, six women and two children.

2013/8/6 14:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy