SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : expositional verse by verse teaching sermons

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

expositional verse by verse teaching sermons

I'm looking for recommendations of preachers that preach through the bible verse by verse. so far I know of John Piper, Zac Poonen, Chuck Smith, J. Vernon Mcgee and Derek Prince.

it doesn't have to be a well-known preacher.

thanks

Noah

2013/7/17 13:53
hulsey

Missouri

Re: expositional verse by verse teaching sermons

I don't think any of his sermons are on sermonindex but Bill Randles from Believers in Grace Fellowship out of Iowa has some excellent expositional teachings.

2013/7/17 14:19Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

I found this church going through iTunes podcasts! From what I've listened to, it seems that the preacher does expository preaching.

*** You do not have to have an iPod to download iTunes and their FREE podcasts in order to listen on your computer! (Just in case you don't have one)

But if you are interested and want to listen to him, here is what you search for copy and paste into the search bar):

Grace Community Fellowship: Coon Rapids, MN Sermons

God bless,
Lisa

2013/7/17 17:12Profile
Renoncer

Re:

I have been tremendously blessed by this church:

Christ Memorial Church, in Vermont
http://cmcvermont.org/index.php/sermons.html

Look especially for the main pastor: Wes Pastor (yes, that is his last name!)

Powerful church, powerful preaching. Praise God for His work in that spiritually dark area of the USA.

In Christ,
Renoncer

2013/7/18 0:12Profile
JoshG

Hey Noah, I like listening to Zac Poonen, Derek Prince & John Piper... The preacher that you are missing is John MacArthur! He does verse by verse. Go to www.gty.org and download his sermons for free. You can look up sermons via topic or verse on his site. He has nearly preached through every chapter of the bible :)

2013/7/18 1:16Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Hi Noah, I have to say I have been very blessed by expositional verse by verse teachings by. - Dr Chuck Missler.

Sermon Index have his on Genesis I think.

He has a commentary on the whole bible from Genesis to Revelation.

His website my also help. www.khouse.org

T\Blessings Tomo07.

2013/7/18 2:32Profile
JoshG

Oh, and the other preacher of the same amazingness as the ones you have mentioned is Bill McLeod on SI. One of the most Spirit empowered preachers I've ever heard.

2013/7/18 19:08Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

If you are looking for verse by verse teaching (vs preaching) that is excellent, try Steve Gregg at www.thenarrowpath.com.

He also has a call-in bible answer show on the radio.

2013/7/19 10:15Profile
ThyKingCome

Southern CA

Hi Noah,

I would highly recommend Damian Kyle and David Guzik, both teach and preach verse by verse and have many archived bible studies available online. Very rich, deep and scriptural.

Bless you brother.

2013/7/19 11:01Profile
Renoncer

Re: BEWARE OF TMK

Noah,

I just want to give you a warning about TMK: He has been pushing people to dabble into false teachings and heresy, while calling it "Christian". So, although I don't know much about the resource he is promoting (thenarrowpath), I wouldn't trust him.

He has already pushed people towards universalism and questioning the truth that most people will go to eternal destruction, whereas only a few will be saved.

When I challenged him with the following Scripture passages, he blew up and ignored the Word of God.

Matthew 7:13-14: "Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are MANY. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are FEW."

Also, Luke 13:23-24: "And someone said to him, "Lord, will those who are saved be few?" And he said to them, "Strive to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able."

So, beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing.

In Christ,
Renoncer

2013/7/19 13:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy