SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : QUEEN ELIZABETH II GIVES ROYAL APPROVAL STAMP TO GAY MARRIAGE

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Solomon101

America's Flyover Country

QUEEN ELIZABETH II GIVES ROYAL APPROVAL STAMP TO GAY MARRIAGE

Hard to believe this is the same woman waxing eloquent about the Christ child last Christmas.

It is very disappointing to now find this pro homosexual endorsement coming from her.

Full article here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/britain-legalizes-gay-marriage-as-queen-elizabeth-ii-gives-royal-approval/2013/07/17/925daf7a-eee5-11e2-bb32-725c8351a69e_story.html

2013/7/17 10:09Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: QUEEN ELIZABETH II GIVES ROYAL APPROVAL STAMP TO GAY MARRIAGE

No, unfortunately not so hard to believe! Happens all the time. I bet Obama and the majority of politicians are heard giving lip service to Christianity. This happens every Sunday from the pulpit in the Church of England and many other 'religious' institutions. They speak the words of Christ, but don't really believe them.
"I never knew you" will be heard by many.

Sorry to be so cynical, but it is the sad truth...

2013/7/17 10:33Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

QUOTE:

I have concluded this must be the most tragic thing anyone could ever hear directed to you! And there is no recourse to change it, either!! It cannot be appealed in any court for reconsideration, either. It is final! Absolutely final! Does this not put some holy fear in a body! It does me.

2013/7/17 11:16Profile
SolaVeritas

SK Canada

Re: QUEEN ELIZABETH II GIVES ROYAL APPROVAL STAMP TO GAY MARRIAGE

Unfortunately Nicky Gumbel's opening "joke" about God having left the church of England never rang more true. Wonder if people would still be laughing now?

I read some UK news about this in the Daily Telegraph and a surprising majority of commenters thought it was outrageous. In Canada comments about these issues are the other way around, only a few speak up for the truth and are being bashed for it.

How long, O Lord, how long?

2013/7/17 12:44Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by ginnyrose on 2013/7/17 5:16:04

QUOTE:

I have concluded this must be the most tragic thing anyone could ever hear directed to you! And there is no recourse to change it, either!! It cannot be appealed in any court for reconsideration, either. It is final! Absolutely final! Does this not put some holy fear in a body! It does me.

It does me as well. I can not even begin to imagine the weight of hearing those words from JESUS knowing that they would be completely just because HE is HOLY and JUST...

God bless
maryjane

2013/7/17 12:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy