SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Bob Phillips

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
5nva

Bob Phillips

I don't post often but read a lot and try to take everything in a let God sort it out for me. I thank every one for their posts and insight.

My question here is not to open up a discussion to question or put down any man or ministry but to just inquire.

Bob Phillips who was one of the founding pastors with David Wilkerson at TSC had a great impact in my Christian walk early on several years ago. His messages from TSC were heart piercing filled with the fire of holiness. He is a great teacher/preacher.

I know he left TSC and went out West for a while and then to Brownsville. He left Brownsville and now Pastors a Baptist church in Houston TX. What kind of Baptist church I don't know but I think they are somewhat Charismatic at least in comparison to a typical Baptist church.

I have heard some of his messages that are recent and they don't seem to have the same ring as when he was in TSC. I know that the Lord brings men to a deeper knowledge of Himself and His word. It seems though that he has embraced more of the Brownsville type of ministry though and still talks about Steve Hill and Kilpatrick as though he is still in close relationship with them as far as ministry. I was wondering if anyone else is familiar with Pastor Bob and where he is and what he is doing.

Thanks for any responses.

God bless all.

Mike

2003/9/24 15:13Profile
5nva

Re: Bob Phillips

I meant to add the Web Site of the church Bob Phillips is Pastoring at in case any one wanted to check it out. You can order tape from the site.

http://www.encouragerchurch.org/

Mike

2003/9/24 15:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy