SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : After the Tribulation: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed" Official Movie

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
jenny1234

After the Tribulation: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed" Official Movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmZHDb_sP8

2013/6/26 8:45Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: After the Tribulation: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed" Official M

The DVD is can be bought here: http://afterthetribulation.bigcartel.com

and here is the main site: http://afterthetribulation.com

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed

Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government and one world religion in preparation for the Antichrist. He has also deceived modern evangelical Christians into believing that they will be removed from this earth before the great tribulation takes place. This doctrine, known as the pre-tribulation rapture, teaches that Christ may return at any moment, and that there will be no signs of his coming. As a result of this deception, most Christians are completely unprepared for what the Bible has warned us is coming.

In this hard-hitting documentary, film-maker Paul Wittenberger (What in the World are They Spraying? and The Great Culling), Pastor Steven L Anderson, Pastor Roger Jimenez, and creation scientist Kent Hovind, prove from the King James Bible that the rapture will take place AFTER THE TRIBULATION but before God pours out his wrath upon this earth. They also expose Satan's plans for a global government and new world order.

2013/6/26 8:51Profile
davidc

France

Re: pre trib slating

Sorry, brethren and SermonIndex, but I must register my protest at this video.

I have seen all these arguments against what I hold to be true many times before, and this film adds nothing.

There are many pre trib believers who post to this site who do not push their beliefs, but speak the truth in love.

Please do not turn this site into a post trib only forum, or you will lose many brethren.

david

2013/6/27 2:55Profile

Re:

I agree so much with davidc. I shall try to post my thought on this issue on a different thread.

2013/6/27 5:12
staff

Re:

Hi Greg,
I would like to agree with David C also.
Again their are people on this who can only see "persecution"which stems from the belief in a post rapture belief.
All rapture believers have to realize that our rapture views do effect our other beliefs such as "salvation" or "Persecution" or "sin".
Unfortunately their is alot of scare mongering by people in regards to pre tribulation view on sermonindex.
Also most people who bring teaching on the endtimes leave out a whole section on the subject regarding Elijah in the endtimes.I would go as far as to say if you dont understand elijah you dont understand the end times.
I am not a pretribulation rapture believer but my understanding from previous threads is that you are not post trib believer.So I dont know where this is coming from.
I think most believers who believe in the rapture would agree their is a 7 year period coming that is divided in two halves and that the second half is where God judges the world in a serious of judgements.Also most believers will believe that we wont come under the wrath of God.So both the pre and post believe we will be protected,one by being raptured and the other by whatever(i dont know to be honest)
IN DEFENCE OF THE PRE VIEW:i dont hear them call the other side fraudsters,so lets keep the name calling out of it
yours staff

2013/6/27 6:45Profile
rbanks

Re:

I agree with Davidc also!

Great points Staff!!!

We should be about building up the body of Christ not bashing believers.

Jesus said to watch for we know not what hour The Lord will come.

Many great men of God believed in the rapture and they will be caught up before "the great tribulation" and they also warned people that they will go through much tribulation before they enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Blessings...from brother rbanks

2013/6/27 8:51Profile
proudpapa

Re: After the Tribulation: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed" Official M

jenny1234, and brother Greg,

thankyou for posting this, I do not have time right now to look at it.

I have my entire life had the pretrib view hammered down my throat, and I just do not see it in scripture.

With a mixture of osas doctrine and pretrib rapture doctrine, I can see an unprepared church for what the future has in store.

2013/6/27 9:02Profile
PQ

Europe

Why do we not prepare for BOTH pre- and after-
We will still need GOD in both situations!!!!

pq*

2013/6/27 9:14Profile
rbanks

Re:

Thanks pq for the good comment!

I believe we need to respect all believers.

Proud papa I'm sorry that you had a view of the rapture hammered down your throat. So I know you could appreciate some of us not wanting this other view hammered down our throat.

Blessings...from brother rbanks

2013/6/27 9:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I personally do not endorse this documentary, I simply copied text of what the link about about as the 2nd post. The first highlighted preacher actually I believe is not a true minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

But I am sure saints can learn something from the first few minutes of the film.

2013/6/27 10:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy