SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The devil and his angels

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rbanks

The devil and his angels

Matthew 25:40-41 (KJV)
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

John 5:28-29 (KJV)
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Just wondering: Jesus said that the "everlasting fire" was prepared for the devil and his angels.

He also said that all that are in the graves shall hear his voice at the resurrection and come forth. They that have done good unto the resurrection of life and they that have done evil unto the resurrection of damnation.

He also said that we would be like the angels in the resurrection with a glorified body. Does this also mean that the damned will have a glorified body like the evil angels (demons)?

So would this mean that those born of God in the resurrection would be gloried like the angels of God and those who were not born of God in the resurrection would be in the class with the devil and his angels.

The everlasting fire was prepared for the devil and his angels.

Does not the resurrection bring all men into a state like the angels that cannot cease to exist?

Blessings...from brother rbanks

2013/6/22 20:22Profile
turn

USA

Re: The devil and his angels

rbanks, from what I've seen in my Bible, all angels and demons are male. There is no marriage in eternity. Greater joys will prevail for the Redeemed. Jesus never took on angel flesh and never died for angel sins. When angels rebelled, there was no redemption. Thjey became demons and were eternally lost.

Praise God for his gift of Jesus, Incarnate in human flesh, our Redeemer.

2013/6/22 20:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy