SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Upcoming remnant meetings in Barnsdall- Pastor Brian Long (July 12-14, 2013)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Upcoming remnant meetings in Barnsdall- Pastor Brian Long (July 12-14, 2013)

Hi saints. I would just like to inform you that we are having our remnant meetings coming up on July 12-14th at Cornerstone Church in Barnsdall Oklahoma. This church is pastored by Pastor Brian Long, a wonderful man of God who is featured many times on this site. He has a precious flock of saints there in Barnsdall, which is a small town near Tulsa. The nearest location, for hotels and such, would be Bartlesville. Now this church knows something of counting the cost and pursuing God where He can be found. Many of them have come out of mainline denominationalism in their hunger and desire to diligently seek the Lord in the times in which we live.

So brothers and sisters, if you are out there and are hungry and thirsty for the presence of God will you come and seek Him diligently with us? Are you lonely and desire genuine fellowship with the remnant saints? Like minded brothers and sisters who know the times in which they live and know the urgency of the hour and whose greatest desire is to press in close to Jesus. The focus of our meetings will be fellowship , first with the Lord and then with each other, a fellowship that strengthens and encourages us and lets us know that we are not alone. We believe this to be the first of many gatherings of the remnant saints around the country and the world. Our focus in sharing will be the attributes of God, making declarations of His holiness and His majesty, having Him high and lifted up that we may behold His glory.

Location Cornerstone Church 5th Main, Barnsdall, OK

The schedule is as follows…………

Friday – 12th July—-Evening meeting 7pm

Saturday – 13th July– 8am breakfast. 9am meeting. 12.30 Lunch served. 3pm meeting. 6pm light meal. 7pm meeting.

Sunday – 14th July — 10am meeting. Noon meal together. 6pm meeting.

I am so thank full to God for the servants who will be preparing food and also to the brothers and sisters who are working hard to prepare the sanctuary in time for these meetings. It is a beautiful thing to behold servant hearts.

If you need accommodations, there are many very reasonably priced hotels and motels in Bartlesville. Here is one example and this is where I will be staying for $71 http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/oklahoma/hilton-garden-inn-bartlesville-BTVGIGI/index.html There are other cheaper hotels available in Bartlesville as well.

2013/6/15 11:05
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re: Upcoming remnant meetings in Barnsdall- Pastor Brian Long

Brother Frank, do you know if this event will be recorded?
I would love to be able to come but unfotunately I can't make it, but would like to follow it somehow.

2013/6/16 19:22Profile
allaboard

Re:

Ditto.

2013/6/16 20:30Profile

Re:

Hi guys, no, we will not be filming it. Now portions of it may be recorded, but there is not going to be any cameras, we just feel led of the Lord on that..........bro Frank

2013/6/17 0:05
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Will be praying along. May the Lord visit you with His holy presence.

2013/6/17 9:57Profile
allaboard

Re:

I agree with that, Apollus.

2013/6/17 10:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I wanted to personally encourage brethren to consider to attend these meetings. There is truly a turning point in North American Christianity and there is a hungry remnant of believers who want all that the Lord has for them and want to be a part of a visible Bride of Christ. There has been so much counterfeit and deception that has been rampant in Christendom and is it refreshing to see the vision of brothers who want to meet together in simplicity to allow Jesus Christ to be Head of meetings and glorify Him in song.

The host church for the meetings website is: http://barnsdallcornerstone.com The conference is free and many brothers and sisters from different parts of North America God willing will be there to seek the face of the Lord. Not to hear famous preaching or teaching but to seek the Lord Himself for Himself.

Do pray about attending these meetings. Me and my wife are considering them, may God manifest Himself in a wonderful way for His own glory that the body of Christ might be mobilized and strengthened in these last days.

2013/6/17 22:53Profile
jstrang

Owasso, OK

Re:

Dear brothers and sisters,

My wife and 5 children and I have recently moved to be a part of this body in Barnsdall/Bartlesville. The men have started meeting for the Word and prayer on Friday mornings at 5am. What a work the Lord is doing here. Also, the Saturday night prayer meeting is not only growing, but more than that, the Spirit of God is doing a powerful work amongst us there. Sundays mornings have had a passionate fire for Christ, deepening love for God and His people and a witness of repentance is beginning to move about. I would urge anyone interested in coming to seriously pray about coming to the meetings. The days are darkening with increasing speed. I know that the Lord will be amongst us here, for He is already doing a work mucn greater than we know!

Blessings,

Jeremy
www.time2stand.com

Ps. Anyone needing a place to stay, is welcome to our little home. A brother and pastor from Kenya will be present with us as well.

2013/6/18 7:16Profile

Re:

Amen brother Jeremy, may the Lord be praised and may we be vessels used for other to behold His glory!! ..........bro Frank

2013/6/18 10:53
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I wanted to bring this back up again. I would encourage saints on SI to pray about attending these meetings where Jesus Christ will be honoured as Head and the Spirit of the Lord allowed to guide the meetings. Do also be in prayer that the Lord would work in a manifest way for His glory and kingdom.

2013/6/19 9:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy