Discussion Forum : General Topics : 2 days and 1 night in Smith County Jail

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MarkDaniel

Midwest, USA

Re:

Hi Krispy,

You are wise in acknowledging that you will be accused of being something that you are not. Isn't the Lord's correction and reproof wonderful? Isn't this an incredible story?

MD

2005/3/14 12:13Profile
Spitfire

Re: 2 days and 1 night in Smith County Jail

Hi Jesse. This is a powerful testimony. I copied and pasted it and sent it to some of my friends. I love you, Brother! Bless him, Lord. Dian.

2005/3/14 13:29Profile

Re:

Yes, this is an incredible story... I love it.

Not sure what you're referring to by "the Lord's correction and reproof" ... did i miss something?

Krispy

2005/3/14 13:51

Praise God!!!!

What a wonderful testimony...how thrilling to see how God is using one willing vessel!!! I will keep you in my prayers! May God richly bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

Stephen

2005/3/14 13:51

Re:

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all the encouragement. These are exciting times to be alive. As evil as these days have gotten, we have the opportunity to make an eternal impact with the light. The truth is hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed. The truth has indeed “fallen in the streets” but it can rise again.

2005/3/15 1:48
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Question, how many got saved?

2005/3/15 7:36Profile

Re:

I don't know of any that were instantly converted on the spot. But I talked to people who said they were seriously considering what was preached and changing their lives.

When I was in jail before I was saved a preacher came in and shared his testimony and preached the truth. I was in my cell listening to him preach, he had no idea that I was there. But his message shook me to the core and I saw that I was undone. God convicted me through his preaching, but I didn't come to a knowledge of the grace of God until roughly a month or so later.

As far as Krista's day dream where many got saved, she never told me that I would see it. When I go to court, I could still go to jail for a week so we'll see what happens if I have to go back.

When I bailed out, the arrows of conviction were left in the hearts of many of those men and I believe they will seek the healing of the Lord. That is what we need to be praying for now.

2005/3/15 7:46
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Praise God :)

2005/3/15 15:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy