SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : She heard about Jesus...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

She heard about Jesus...

...She had heard about Jesus, and now she came and fell at His feet” (Mk. 7:25)....Oh, Master! We don’t want to view “christianity” as a club that exists for the purpose of reviewing Your good deeds and teachings of the past! We’ve heard about You and want to come and fall down at Your feet... You’re the Master. You call the shots, and we’ll obey. PLEASE heal our lives and emotions and bodies and pasts and souls—only You have the authority and power to forgive and to heal. Please, Jesus? And we WILL declare your praises to all we meet. “...She had heard about Jesus, and now she came and fell at His feet.”

This was shared with me and I found it so encouraging. I pray I don't ever lose that desire to fall at HIS feet and just know HIM. Often with the many discussions, the back and forth of doctrines, the endless debates of theology, I find it easy to lose sight of JESUS HIMSELF...I don't want that to happen in my life with HIM. HE truly is LORD and MASTER and HE will led me every moment of every day if I will simply submit and follow. I have learned that those precious times when I get to fall at HIS feet are truly the ones that mean the most and I hold very dear.

God bless
mj

2013/5/16 7:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy