unity in community

John 17:11
that they may be one

John 17:21
that they may all be one

John 17:22
that they may be one

Psalm 133:1
Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!

1 Peter 3:8
All of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.

Romans 12:16
Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.

Romans 15:5-7
May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that "together" you may with "one" voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.

2 Corinthians 13:11
Brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

Philippians 2:2
complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

2013/5/11 8:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: unity in community

Amen brother. There is a great need for believers in local areas to be unified at the community of Christ and share much in common. As we seek to be God's body on the earth and accomplish the great commission. The Moravians of old were a tremendous example to a very wonderful unity they exhibited and the fruit abounded for the Gospel.

2013/5/11 13:42Profile
ArthurRosh

Re:

Yes dear brother it is good for us to study the Moravians to learn the secrets of their usefulness such as the principle of strength in unity and seek to apply these things today. I would add one more verse to the ones listed below:

John 14:12
"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.

unity is the greater works

2013/5/12 8:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy