SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Kingdom of God/heaven: 'the Habitation of God'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

The Kingdom of God/heaven: 'the Habitation of God'

Would you bear with me as I think along and desire to share ?

Through the precious Blood of Jesus,an entrance has been made for
us into the Kingdom of God. ( the abode of God ) doesn't the Word say,it
Is His good pleasure to give us the Kingdom ?

* The kingdom of God is within us,....
The Holy Spirit,that is within us is like a fountain of LIVING WATER,
springing up UNTO,..>>>> eternal Life.

God,..who is The Spirit / Word,..within us,and as we have need,or in Spiritual thought,..that Word comes right up out of deep within,upon our
tongues,speaking to us His / the Kings Word s of instructions,...of
Comfort...of correction,....

The question is, do we let His Words fall to the ground and choose to put our,Opposing word on our tongue and obey it ?

Doesn't the Word say,except we be as "little children" (which is humble and bendable,..willing to recieve instruction),...we cannot enter His Kingdom ?

If we are born again,..we began to See the Kingdom of God,( a new Spirit Way ) because as we come to Him, He begins to require of us to make changes from our old flesh way to the Spirit born Way......this same
Grace,that has called / drawed us to Him,..continues to be "The Devine
influence upon our heart",to draw us to be clothed by Him in righteousness.

But I have heard many say,that this change that The Lord is trying to make
in their life,which is truly LIFE,....they begin to think and say it is from the opposit spirit.---which is very dangerous.

And have you noticed, ...Does't it say,that there will be some in the Kingdom,that will be thrown out of the Kingdom,....( do they start out obeying,..and then...?, refuse to be washed in the Water by the Word? )....like " those that offend,and the goats,....where it talks about the sheep and the goats....The sheep,not like the goats,are led,,....led by the King,through the Spirit.

Hasn't the Holy Spirit come in us to do a work ? It is God that does the work. Remembering,.when Jesus was here ministering, He said it was the Father that did the works in Him,..all He and He / we have to do is obey.

Wanted to share,just a morsel of my Bread.

Be blessed,
elizabeth

2013/5/5 22:39Profile

Re: The Kingdom of God/heaven: 'the Habitation of God'

{quote]God,..who is The Spirit / Word,..within us,and as we have need,or in Spiritual thought,..that Word comes right up out of deep within,upon our
tongues,speaking to us His / the Kings Word s of instructions,...of
Comfort...of correction,....

The question is, do we let His Words fall to the ground and choose to put our,Opposing word on our tongue and obey it ? Elizabeth

Good word sister. It made me think about the parable of the good seed. When the post about the Talents was on going I read this parable over a number of times in an attempt to try to understand something of it deeper meaning. I was surprised to come to the conclusion that the parable, whilst it no doubt holds many truths, appeared to focus in the end on fruit as the measure of its conclusion "thirty, sixty and an hundred fold" . Those few words of yours remind me once again of that same idea.

2013/5/6 5:08
Elibeth

Re:

Dear Andrew,
I do appreciate your response to this topic.

When The Lord, drawed me to the study on the kingdom of God,..I wondered,Why ?

Now I know,...it is the most important thing He could have taught me.
Because that is what He and John the Baptist,came trying to get across
to everyone,..that He WILLS to bring us into the Kingdom ( the WAY)
....it is a mystery,..A Way that He can reveal to us,that is SO very
important. Out of the understanding of this, much flows.

And not only did they teach it,but when I continued on,much to my
surprise,so did Paul,Peter,and the many others.( they taught about the kingdom,things concerning the kingdom,and the principals of the kingdom of God.
Lovingly,
elizabeth

2013/5/7 16:55Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re: The Kingdom of God/heaven: 'the Habitation of God'

Quote: """Through the precious Blood of Jesus,an entrance has been made for
us into the Kingdom of God. ( the abode of God ) doesn't the Word say,it
Is His good pleasure to give us the Kingdom ?"""

Yes it does. John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Where is the abode of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit?

God the Father has come with the Son and the Son being birthed in us, by the seal of the Holy Spirit, we have the Kingdom of God abiding in pots of clay.

Romans 9:21-26 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

Children of God, offspring of God, son's of God, we the vessels of mercy which He has prepared unto Glory, Christ in you the Hope of Glory.

By His own working in us; Colossians 1:27-29 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

In Christ we stand perfect before God, working out this working in us by the Hand of God wherein we are made;
1 Corinthians 1:29-31 That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

I will not glory in my own flesh, but by faith I am pressed on all sides to Glory in the Father of the Son that is birthed in me. This is the greatest revealing of the Kingdom of God, revealed to His saints, that is "Christ in you the hope of Glory".

It is wonderful and amazing Elizabeth, the mystery revealed to fulfill the Word of God.

From God to Paul to us, His chosen in Christ. Eph 1:4
Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

The Mystery; "Christ in you the hope of Gory".

In Christ: Phillip

2013/5/7 20:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy