SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DRS

MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

"Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:11-13

Three statements really stand out here:"I have learned","I know how" and "I can do."
With Paul this was a process and we shouldn't expect any difference with us.With him it was a process of growing in the faith as with us.He didn't just wake up one morning and have the statements that he just made developed in him.They had progressed over time.There was a time that Paul had requested that God remove the thing that caused problems for him,but God's answer was:

"And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

So with us we should be Thankful and Gracious for yesterday,Faithful and Trusting for tomorrow and Being Still and Patient for today.Growing one day at a time as His Grace is sufficient.

MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

2013/5/5 8:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy