SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Praying for fellow SI members

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jeremyhulsey

Praying for fellow SI members

Brothers and Sisters please, if you have an issue with an SI member and you wish to pray for them, do not make it public by posting your prayer in the forums. If you feel you need to speek to them do it privately through PM's.

Mat 18:15 "If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother."

It's far more important to win your brother than it is to win a debate.

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2005/3/12 18:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Praying for fellow SI members

Quote:
Brothers and Sisters please, if you have an issue with an SI member and you wish to pray for them, do not make it public by posting your prayer in the forums. If you feel you need to speek to them do it privately through PM's.

This is a great thought brother Jeremy and I think we need to carefully think this through. It is so easy to type quickly and harshly to someone but rather we need to consider each person on the site as a brother and sister in Christ. When I send messages to warn people about their behaviour or any of the other moderators realize we are not picking on you, or judging you but just trying to help people edify onanother on the forums and keep a spirit of unity, love and peace.

I personally apologize for any of my messages that would seem harsh or critical. Realize its in a spirit of love and I am doing my best to maintain this site, but truly its really the Lord that is doing the WORK to keep this site going even the forums the way they are. Lord we give it all to you.. continue to build your church which is your body.

[b]1 John 4:20 (NKJV)[/b] - If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whome he has seen, how can he love God whome he has not seen.

2005/3/12 22:51Profile
TonyS

Kansas City, Missouri

Re:

Hi Greg,

I read two quotes this morning that I have been thinking on all day, maybe they will fit here:

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence." – Robert Frost, Poet

and

Poet-Philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson said “every man I meet is in some way my superior.”

May I prayerfully and carefully read every SI members post with these two quotes in mind.

God Bless,
tony

2005/3/12 23:11Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy