SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Needed

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
romanchog

Prayer Needed

Please pray for the Lord's guidance and discernment for a position that I will be interviewing for next week.

It would be a full-time temporary (9 months) position teaching at a local university. Normally I would jump at the position but the pay is not great despite this being a wealthy private university. If I take this job I would of course have to stop looking for other positions. I don't want to close any doors that God may have for me. If it is the Lord's will then it will be fine but I want to make sure that it is what He is wanting for me and my kids. (Emotionally this will also be difficult because it is where my husband and I met, married and lived for the first two years of our marriage. I am not basing my decision on this, though.)

Thanks for your prayers.

(Edited to add a subject)

2013/4/18 23:51Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Will pray as the Holy Spirit reminds me.

How are things going for you by now?

Love and prayers,
ginnyrose

2013/4/19 2:00Profile
romanchog

Re:

Thanks ginnyrose.

Things are up and down emotionally. I feel very lonely. My husband was my best and only friend. I have never had time to have friends and never felt the need for them. I don't have a church family since we have not been able to find one. I have my children, which are a blessing, but I still really miss my husband. I cannot wait to be home!

The Lord is good.

2013/4/19 18:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy