Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
hredii

Fresno CA

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Anyways to redeem this thread if that were possible, if anyone has any good recipes that they want to share

Last night my friend Russell made some unlevened bread. I tried some and it was good. When a was eating of it I remembered this thread and I wanted to share this with everyone.

1 Corinthians 6: 6-8
Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump? Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven,
[b]nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.[/b]

Recipe Pita Bread #1

3 cup white flour
1 tsp salt
1 cup Warm water
Vegetable oil

Combine the flour and salt; stir in enough warm water so that the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and ceases to be sticky. Stir till smooth. Knead for 5 minutes.

Divide dough into 12 equal portions and shape into smooth balls. Cover with damp towels and let rest 5 to 10 minutes. Press each ball flat and roll into a 6" or 7" circle. Lightly oil a griddle or skillet. Gently stretch each round as thin as possible. Cook about 90 seconds. Pitas will be brown and bubbly spots will appear at the bottom. Turn over & brown the other side.

Remove from griddle and immediately wrap your pitas in towels.

2005/3/18 23:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy