SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Security measures beefed up for thatchers memorial service tommorow:

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Security measures beefed up for thatchers memorial service tommorow:

Weve both witnessed and had Two big news stories this week.

That being the Boston bombings and Thatcher's passing.

Add to the mix ...the Korean Crisis: and we have some Major News Breaking Forth.

Furthermore news just to hand: a major quake has just Struck Iran causing significant damage with a recorded 7.8 (MM) moment magnitude in strength:

Its all happening.

Saints:

2013/4/16 8:57Profile
MaryJane

Re: Security measures beefed up for thatchers memorial service tommorow:

When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.Mark 13:8

_________

I understand that time is short and I pray for those who are lost. We know these things must happen as JESUS told us they would but we do not fear we trust in HIM.

Today is a very good day to pray!! :)

God bless
maryjane

2013/4/16 9:25Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

Jesus then went on to give a Detailed list of major events that would accompany "wars and rumours of Wars"

Saying such things are "The beginning of SORROWS"

Describing the globalized events as "sorrows"

And tribulation: (once entered into)

Were not alarmed only because we know ahead of time what will confront the world - that said when they say "peace and safety" then cometh sudden destruction.

Like a woman going into labour - and they shall not escape.

The wars and rumours of war relates to the tough aggressive rhetoric deployed by Nations - but does NOT necessarily translate into any kind of War! (iow - War threats are talked up) This has been N.koreas Go for sometime now. Expect more of this rhetoric as the time approaches
(Jesus said) Giving us the - heads up!

This had been a familiar pattern observed - by north korea thus far:

Rumoured wars are just that: Rumours.

Thus were not alarmed: if no war is happening: in Actuality.

2013/4/16 9:41Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

Do you still want to Go on with it ???

Ive answered your reply well.

2013/4/16 9:47Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

Jesus then went on to give a Detailed list of major events that would accompany "wars and rumours of Wars"

Saying such things are "The beginning of SORROWS"

Describing the globalized events as "sorrows"

And tribulation: (once entered into)

Were not alarmed only because we know ahead of time what will confront the world - that said when they say "peace and safety" then cometh sudden destruction.

Like a woman going into labour - and they shall not escape.

The wars and rumours of war relates to the tough aggressive rhetoric deployed by Nations - but does NOT necessarily translate into any kind War! (iow - War threats are talked up) This has been n.koreas Go for sometime now. Expect more of this rhetoric as the time approaches
(Jesus said) Giving us the - heads up!

This had been a familiar pattern observed by north korea thus far

2013/4/19 5:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy